Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion

1 review

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion is so amazingly convenient after I take a bath or shower. I initially bought it for my fiance, but we both use it since it's so effective. I've never used a mist/spray lotion before & now I can happily say that I'll continue to. The only con I have is a personal one: I don't like the smell of cocoa butter - I haven't since I was a little kid, I don't know why. It just smells like cocoa butter & shea butter, of course.

The easy application has got to be the best thing about this product (aside from the benefits of cocoa butter). After I take a shower, I dry off with a towel & spray the lotion one whatever part of my body I'm moisturizing before rubbing it in. This, thankfully, can be sprays continuously so application is fast & easy. I suggest holding the bottle a little farther than 3 or 4 inches though! I'm liking a finer mist than liquid lotion literally falling down my legs. Anyway, this lotion absorbs quickly & leaves skin soft, smooth, & moisturizes for a whole day. It's not greasy & it doesn't mess up my clothes.

It's a little pricey at $6, but I'd definitely pick up another can.

Popular Lotions / Creams