L'Oreal Translucide Gel Blush [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.9

on 1/22/2010 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I went to HongKong during winter and wore this...to my delight, everyone on the tour thought my rosy flushed cheeks were natural and that I was some native of a cold country...I had to assure them that I normally baked in 28C sunny Malaysia:) The downside was, it was so wondrous that it got stolen , and now I cannot buy a replacement..(wail)

on 9/1/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was a terrible blush, no wonder it was discontinued. It came in a little itty bitty squeeze tube. That alone made it hard to apply and you often ended up with too much product. It was hard to blend, and got muddy over foundation.

on 7/5/2007 4:24:00 PM

really good, inexpensive product
only minor complaint, the product color varies slightly by the batch

Loved this product. I've been actively searching for a good replacement. I wish they'd bring it back and even rename it if they had to. I don't get why they discontinued it. I had a pink shade that unfortunately don't remember the name of. It was a petal pink. Not too fushia or too pale.

Best of all my sensitive skin didn't have a bad reaction to this product. I've tried Clinique's gel blush and hated it. I also tried the Bonne Belle gel bronzer in the hopes that the consistancy would be similar but had problems with that as well.

Has anyone found a reasonable substitute for the Translucide? Very similar ingredients?

on 9/11/2007 12:56:00 AM

I love this stuff! I found it at a dollar store and stocked up. It blends easily and you can take it anywhere without worrying about spilling it. I've given a few to my friends and they love it as well.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

When I first bought this, I has high expectations because I saw my friend use som( I think in the "cerry" one, the bright red) and she looked good. So I bought peach glow, and i dont like it at all. When i push the button, it squirts out, it's runny, and is barely noticeable, which i wasn't looking for. It's also sticky after i've applied it to my face, my hair is always sticking. So if you're ging for a subtle look, go ahead i guess, but it's def. not for me.

on 12/4/2006 6:16:00 AM

Yes, please bring this produce back! It doesn't seem to be available any more. I still have some which I use sparingly. Sometimes I use it together with Estee Lauder Minute Blush. I use the Translucide for a background glow then build up the colour with the Minute (cream stick) blush.

This stuff is so good.. it gives such a nice and healthy glow to my skin! i put a bit on my cheeks and blend it in, and I look radiant!Does not break you out and is not overly obvious.. I would purchase it again any day! The only gripe is that they do not give you a lot of product.. but you also do not need too much so it evens out..

on 4/14/2005 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Where can I find this product??! I have a smidgen left, and while I love the Vincent Longo stain, you just can't beat this for its quality and price. L'oreal, bring it back!!!

I liked the way it looked when I put it on but pretty soon it faded and I couldn't even see it. I wore loose translucent powder over it.