Clinique Cheek Pop-Fig Pop

Clinique Cheek Pop-Fig Pop
Cheek Pop-Fig Pop

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this today since I wanted a little more color to my cheeks and I tend to wear nude blushes since I have a heavy hand.. this color is gorgeous on my pale skin and I have learned to use a light hand so I don’t over do it with this blush.. so I now have Nude Pop and Fig Pop and love them.. I have sensitive skin and these don’t bother my skin at all and no breakouts! Yay!

on 12/25/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had used the same blush for years and it was making me look washed out. It was an old LORAC Baked Blush in Plush. I went on a hunt to find a blush that had more pigment and found it in this blush in Fig. Over the years my hair has gone from blonde to white. I am very pale. This blush is a warm peachy shade on me and give me just enough color. And I can use it with rose lipsticks or red. I have very sensitive skin and this does not bother me at all. I generally only have 1 or 2 blushes. This is the only one that I reach for. I generally think Clinique has gone way downhill over the years but this is a winner.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The formula of this blush is so creamy, and barely kicks up any powder when used. The pigmentation is very intense, and I always have to make sure to use a light hand and layer. The shade Fig Pop is a rich terra cotta on my light olive (C2) skin. This lasts all day and stays true to color.

I am really loving these cheek pop blushes. I'm always buying blushes, and my favorites are Tarte and, believe it or not, WnW - they make great blushes. I will do a review on them sometime as well.

The cheek pops of course are pressed in a pretty flower pattern, in a clear plastic case. They are a very creamy powder texture. That's the best way I can describe it. It just feels very decadent and smooth. They give a really stunning look. Not glittery, but a sheen but it looks so natural. These most def. will not give you a cakey or powdery look.

I have this in Fig pop and Cola pop and I love them equally. They are super pigmented, so use a light hand. Because they're so pigmented, the way I apply is to actually use my finger to sort of sweep it on then blend out with a brush. I found that the ELF blush brush works best for me, and I bought 2 that are dedicated for these blushes. The color can be sheared out, so long as I apply lightly, and I can build up the color for a more dramatic look. It has good staying powder - it doesn't fade or disappear on me throughout the day.

Price: $23. A good value given how little is needed. I won't ever have to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I decided to try this after hearing a lot of people rave about this blush line. I picked fig pop because I am most comfortable with this red-orange bronze color family for blushes. My skintone is NC30. I prefer matte blushes at the moment and this one has a sheen, but no visible shimmer. If I apply it lightly it basically looks matte. It is easy to blend and can be applied sheer or heavy. The color is very warm and flushed looking. It is not bright, more of a dirty color. This color is right up my alley and I'm satisfied with my purchase.

on 9/20/2015 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this, and I am SO so happy Clinique made Fig Pop. I used to use Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Fig (tawny red-brown), and I noticed it started to vanish off shelves. I wondered what I was going to do without my perfect everyday blush color. Now I have Fig in an even better formula, yay! This lasts all day long, and it looks great. The packaging is beautiful and the cream-to-powder formulation lasts much longer than powder. I also wear Ginger Pop. The names of the colors are confusing, because, to me, the Fig looks more gingery (orange-red, I guess), and the Ginger is more purplish-brown. Cola Pop is another fabulous color for Clinique Tawny/Corals.

on 9/10/2015 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a really pretty color on my nc20 skin but may look a little orange if you're pale. The formula is pretty sheer but can be built up quickly, which allows for a nice gradient effect on your cheeks.