L'Oreal EverStrong Anti-Breakage Conditioner

L'Oreal EverStrong Anti-Breakage Conditioner

2.0

on 4/5/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hate this shampoo and conditioner. I thought because it's sulfate free it would be gentle. Wrong! The shampoo is very thick and with a balsam-mint smell that reminds me of bug spray. It turned my hair to straw. I have straight fine hair with oily scalp and dry ends. The conditioner was useless. And to top it off, combing through my rat's nest (courtesy of this "anti breakage" shampoo and conditioner), I ended up pulling clumps of hair out. Plus it made my hair greasier at the scalp and a few hours after showering my hair looked flat and greasy. I purchased this on clearance at Target and I will NOT purchase it again. And to be fair, I gave this shampoo and conditioner several chances by putting it aside and using other brands and then coming back to it and the same results every time.

on 9/9/2015 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this with the matching shampoo. I found the sulfate-free part of a conditioner to be pointless. It is just a regular conditioner. The only reason why I bought it again was because I like the matching shampoo and I want to use this with it for optimal results.

I used this in 2014, I don't see it in Walmart (where I bought it) anymore, but one with a different look, I wonder if it's the same product with a new package.