Uploaded by Danielleeo

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jun/06/2018

These wipes work well for my foundation / other face products but when it comes to removing eye makeup they burn. The size of the wipe, and packaging is great because they have stayed moist all the way to the end but I will not be purchasing them again.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0
fromPippaJ

May/02/2016

This is nothing like the Simple brand!!! It burns so much and I hate having to go near my eyes with it. Whenever I use Simple that never happens. I would rather pay the price of the Simple bran rather than Equates price, even though it has more wipes and a close able lid. Those are the only pros.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

Mar/15/2016

I'm not sure if I would buy these again it says for sensitive skin however whenever I use them my face burns and stings under my eyes and on my cheeks. I don't rub hard at all and it just hurts.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Feb/15/2016

These wipes remove makeup well and did not dry out my skin. On the not so positive side, on occasion, my eyes would slightly sting, but other times they felt as if no product had been near them.

When I am too tired to use Jergen's All Purpose Face Cream, this is a good standby.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

Sep/09/2015

Hi! I have been using the nighttime version of the Equate (Walmart version) of these wipes for a couple of years when I spotted the Simple version. They are located where all the other Simple products are. I am very pleased for a couple of reasons. 1) the packaging on the Equate brand are the lid lock sort of closure so the moisture stays in 2) the towelette itself is VERY thick and there is …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age36-43