Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.0

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 6/14/2016 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to confess I've been using these for years and years! I'm not too sure how good they are for you, but so far I haven't noticed enlarged pores or anything on my nose (or broken veins, etc.).

They are really good at getting crap out of your nose if you apply them correctly, but it's also easy to misapply and miss spots on your nose. They are about 90 cents each so it sucks when that happens.

I used to use them more regularly but now I only use them ever couple of months. Looking at biore strips is on of life's pleasures. Also making a friend or man friend who has never used them before is also one of life's great gross pleasures.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This only works for a few hours at a time. I just like these because I think they're fun! My boyfriend and I sometimes use these just to compare what comes out

To Read all 1764 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I rarely use these but they work great. I reserve them for those times when my blackheads got stubborn. These take care of a great many of them. My tips: make sure there is no oil whatsoever on your skin before you use it, else it won't adhere properly, and apply to a sopping wet nose or add a bit of water to the outside of it after you apply it.

on 5/14/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Now I heard of all the hype and quite honestly I had some black heads I was very ashamed of and decided enough was enough, I'm getting out the strips! I bought my first pack of fourteen for $14.99 Canadian at rexall pharma plus. It's pricey, but I was desperate to fix my nose problem. I steamed my noes to open up my pores and soaked it in hot water to further open them up. I slapped a strip on and waited 15 minutes. Now taking them off hurt a lot, kind of like plucking your eyebrows for the first time but all at once. Although it didn't completely remove all my black heads, my noes look much cleaner and a few of my friends noticed. I wouldn't be rebuying because I did so research and overtime they stretch your pores, making them more prone to black heads and the black heads come back within an few days anyway so this product is not a permeant fix and it stretches out your pores making them more blackhead prone and damages your skin.

These products are very satisfying to use. You simply apply them to a damp nose, let it dry and then peel it off. It removes a decent amount of dirt/oil/skin from your pores but will not remove stubborn blackheads. I use this for blackhead prevention rather than cure. They do not hurt my nose when I peel it off, unlike other reviews have mentioned. They do not irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I like to follow up with Witch Hazel to close the pores. These products are fairly good but will not work miracles. I have repurchased numerous times.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Doesn't work like I wanted it to. I wanted to pull the blackheads off of my nose and was recommended this and it wasn't very effective at all.

Will not repurchase.

on 2/23/2016 5:00:00 PM

Tengo una relación amor-odio con estas banditas. Que yo recuerde, es la única marca que he usado en este tipo de productos y con el paso del tiempo no me han funcionado muy bien.
SÍ remueven los puntos negros, lo extraño es que no remueve los mas visibles y en mi opinión, los mas fáciles vaya, de remover.
Me quito la bandita y veo con mucha atención: sí ha quitado gran cantidad, pero veo mi naríz y ahi sigue ese gran punto negro que me hizo decidir hacerme la limpieza y que saldría fácilmente si ejerzo presión. Pero no.
Las uso cada que lo recuerdo, quizás 1 vez cada mes pero tengo usándolas años, y en el empaque dice que va a reduciendo el tamaño de tus poros, y yo no veo eso.
En fin, si las continuaré comprando, ya que si remueven una decente cantidad y creo que es con lo unico que puede hacerlo, ya que ni un exfoliante lo logra.

on 2/9/2016 12:28:00 AM

I regret purchasing these twice, thinking maybe they will eventually work. They remove a bit of the nasty stuff, but barley anything for me. Over time, I think they made me produce more blackheads and whiteheads.

I also had a hard time getting the strip off my nose, like another reviewer mentioned. I tried everything, but it was always so painful and felt like I was ripping my skin off.

Overall, I think it would be much better to find a different method than these strips. They are only temporary, if they even give you any results. They eventually get pricey too.

The proof is in the strip. I use these 3-4 times a month to clear the gunk out of my pores. I've found that if my nose is too wet on application that the strip isn't as effective for me. A slightly damp nose results in more gunk on the strip.

on 2/8/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I give this product a 4/5 review with consideration for what kind of product this is - namely a quick fix, "satisfying in the moment" kind of product. The 4 lippies are for how good this is compared to other pore cleansing stripes - not how good it is in "eliminating" pores, because no product like this can ever do that. That being said, these pore strips picks up more than the other strips I've tried have. Those would be Nivea's and Formula 10.0.6's. They harden more, they stick to your skin much more, and as a result much more comes out. I find that those blackheads it doesn't get are much easier to get to afterwards, due to the strip having removed any dead skin that was "in the way" before. I know a lot of people find them painful, but I'm not one of them. I just revel in the mixture of grossness and amazement, every god damn time. Good result, for what it is.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

BIORE PORE NOSE STRIPS | DEMO AND REVIEW | BONUS: BOSCIA LUMINIZING BLACK MASK by Corrie Side

DIY: How To Remove Blackheads and Clean Dirty Pores on Your Nose | ANN LE by Ann Le {Anneorshine}