Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

Biore Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

3.1

Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben.

on 1/4/2017 9:06:00 PM

Simple review:

Its the Buckleys of beauty.

It hurts awful and it works.

OUCH!

on 10/21/2016 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love anything that gives my pores a deep cleanse. I've been buying these (or similar products) for years. I honestly dont know if they really do much or if theyre just satisfying... But I'll continue to use them, because they at least make my nose feel clean and temporarily clear of blackheads.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This only works for a few hours at a time. I just like these because I think they're fun! My boyfriend and I sometimes use these just to compare what comes out

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just used this for the first time today so I can't speak for long term results but I thought it worked great. I'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I have really irritating pores on my nose and this cleaned them out nicely. It also stuck to my wet nose easily and didn't hurt to remove. I pulled it off slowly and think that made a difference. The box says right on it not to yank it off.

on 6/14/2016 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to confess I've been using these for years and years! I'm not too sure how good they are for you, but so far I haven't noticed enlarged pores or anything on my nose (or broken veins, etc.).

They are really good at getting crap out of your nose if you apply them correctly, but it's also easy to misapply and miss spots on your nose. They are about 90 cents each so it sucks when that happens.

I used to use them more regularly but now I only use them ever couple of months. Looking at biore strips is on of life's pleasures. Also making a friend or man friend who has never used them before is also one of life's great gross pleasures.

on 9/5/2016 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used this products for a few months now. This product does what it is meant to do, however I do more prep than just wetting my nose to ensure the strips will work. I clean my face, apply toner, and then steam it or lay a warm wash cloth over it for a few minutes so that my pores are open. I feel that if I don't do all these other steps, it won't pull the gunk out as well. Make sure to moisturize afterwards, and remember that a little redness is normal!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

These products are very satisfying to use. You simply apply them to a damp nose, let it dry and then peel it off. It removes a decent amount of dirt/oil/skin from your pores but will not remove stubborn blackheads. I use this for blackhead prevention rather than cure. They do not hurt my nose when I peel it off, unlike other reviews have mentioned. They do not irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I like to follow up with Witch Hazel to close the pores. These products are fairly good but will not work miracles. I have repurchased numerous times.

on 5/14/2016 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Now I heard of all the hype and quite honestly I had some black heads I was very ashamed of and decided enough was enough, I'm getting out the strips! I bought my first pack of fourteen for $14.99 Canadian at rexall pharma plus. It's pricey, but I was desperate to fix my nose problem. I steamed my noes to open up my pores and soaked it in hot water to further open them up. I slapped a strip on and waited 15 minutes. Now taking them off hurt a lot, kind of like plucking your eyebrows for the first time but all at once. Although it didn't completely remove all my black heads, my noes look much cleaner and a few of my friends noticed. I wouldn't be rebuying because I did so research and overtime they stretch your pores, making them more prone to black heads and the black heads come back within an few days anyway so this product is not a permeant fix and it stretches out your pores making them more blackhead prone and damages your skin.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Doesn't work like I wanted it to. I wanted to pull the blackheads off of my nose and was recommended this and it wasn't very effective at all.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I rarely use these but they work great. I reserve them for those times when my blackheads got stubborn. These take care of a great many of them. My tips: make sure there is no oil whatsoever on your skin before you use it, else it won't adhere properly, and apply to a sopping wet nose or add a bit of water to the outside of it after you apply it.