Givenchy eyebrow show 3

3.0

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is called a powdery eyebrow pencil. It has a decent pigment. It is not too waxy and not too dry. It is priced as 23.95 euros. The reason I wanted to buy it was the texture that seemed really long lasting when I swathced it on my hand. And it really is a long lasting pencil, but the color selection is way too red undertoned. I have a blond hair and I thought the color 3 looked like a most decent choise. It is not. It looks funny and orange. Luckily I do have some red undertones on my hair but still...I tend to top this with a colored eyebrow gel to take away some of the redness. It is such a shame though becuase the texture is just great. I thought all the colors looked very similar comparead to each other which is strange. It cmes with a handy brush in the other end so you can even out the color a little. I would not repurchase this again. I dont know if I will keep it. I love GIvenchys many products though. I think that I wanted to buy this brand and that was partly the reason I ignored the unfitting color choises. Stupid of me.

Popular Brows Products