Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

5 years ago

This fragrance was launched in 2014. Top notes - bergamot, mandarin, orange, pear and raspberry. Middle notes - narcissus, orange blossom, jasmine and orris root. Base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk and vetiver. This is a softer more wearable version of the original White Diamonds. Not as heavy on the aldehydes. I find this EDT to have medium lasting power on the skin, but stronger lasting power on clothes. It is classed as a fruity floral, but I don't really agree with that. I'd say more; floral with a bit of sharpness but still a bit sweet. It is different to anything else I have in my collection. I really like it and say it's worth a try.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age44-55