MAC Vamplify

MAC Vamplify
Vamplify

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The Vamplify collection has to be MAC's best yet. I was lucky enough to snag their "How Chic Is This" before it went away. Ignoring the wonderful mermaid-ish purple color, the formula was AMAZING! It was smooth and creamy, not too thick, and had a nice scent (reminds you of cupcakes : )) The doe-footed applicator was probably the best thing about it. I think it made it easier to put the gloss on. But yea, just all around a good product. It even leaves a nice stain on the lips after it wears off (I liked to put on a clear gloss over it when this happened sometimes)! I highly recommend anyone to check out the Vamplify collection. You wont be disappointed : ))))

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got these in 3 colors (Fab Tested, Spanking Haute & Tuned In) online on clearance for $12 ea (normally $20!!), as the stuff after xmas was 40% off & I had just got paid. I ordered them yesterday morning (6AM) & received them today (but to be fair, their warehouse is in my state)...these are thicker then Lipglass but not at all like Retro Matte Liquid Lip Color. They are like a thick lipgloss but they stain a bit. Not at all like a liquid matte lipstick much more moisturizing & have amazing MAC vanilla aroma we have all come to adore. They have doe foot applicators in a skinny long tube tiny label on the bottom ascertains the name the logo is written in black. Too bad these are LE (? I'm assuming becoz all 15 shades are on clearance), id have loved to get a few more colors but I'm flat broke now. I got 7 lipsticks for $100 I'd say that's a good day's work! I ordered TWO items off Chanel dot com for $100 u can get ur money's worth when you wait for MAC to clearance out stuff. These are very moisturizing feel great on lips but sticky not that glossy slick feel but not a big deal if ur used to Lipglasses. #winning

on 10/29/2016 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Vamplify shade Tuned In, which I received as part of the Nutcracker Holiday 2016 collection in the Sweet Nude Lip bag. MAC describes this color as "mid-toned rosy nude". On me it comes off more of spiced rose shade but with a gold undertone that seems to warm it up a bit. Tuned In is my favorite part of the Sweet Nude Lip bag. It is a beautiful fall shade that could be easily made to work all year, I just prefer this type of shade in the fall. The Vamplify formula reminds me of the Lorac Alter Ego lipglosses...very, very pigmented. As in, you might be better off wiping off the wand a bit before applying to the lips or it could get messy, pigmented. I like the Vamplify formula too because it feels as comfortable as MAC Cremeglass formula but wears for quite a while and gives off more of that sheen you get from their traditional lipglass. Tuned In is a stunning addition to my collection. It is my favorite part of the Sweet Nude lip bag too. The only con, is as I mentioned before, you can't just slap these on. You need a mirror and you need to be attentive because these are much more pigmented than your average gloss.

I bought Vamplify in the colour Peer Pressure, which is a dark blood red. I loved it from the moment I applied it. It has a sweet vanilla scent, like many of MACs lip products, but it seems somewhat stronger on these. It applies smoothly and feels great on, it definitely feels quite moisturising. Its definitely glossy, highly pigmented and works like a liquid lipstick more so than your typical lip gloss, which is far from a problem where I'm concerned. It lasts through eating, and even after eventually wearing away it leaves a stain on your lips that won't come off until you make it come off. I would still recommend doing your typical lip routine and prep, but this lip gloss definitely works without needing any lipstick beneath. I would definitely recommend this product to fans of liquid lipstick, bright, bold pigmented colours, and MAC fans alike!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got the Vamplify in What's Going On?. Described as a hot, intense fuchsia & it is! Gorgeous, full pigmented lip color. It's very bold & I blot it down a little. It's comfortable on my lips. Lasts a decent time & leaves a bit of a stain on my lips. I love this!

on 12/4/2015 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this several months ago. I was just learning makeup and was ready to try something bold, and the salesperson recommended this. I grabbed the color "Suggestive," which is a very intense blood red. I LOVE it.

This is very shiny, like a lip gloss, but it's actually more of a liquid lipstick. It's very pigmented and stays that way all day. It does wear off easily, which is why I pair it with a Mac lip liner of a similar color - to help keep it on. If you buy it, just make sure to keep it with you all day for re-application.

Be warned: because this stuff is so pigmented, if you mess up, it will stain your foundation/skin. It's hard to wipe off, and so I just fix it up with concealer. It's not a huge issue, but it is to expected with something with such intense color pay off.

Mac said this was limited edition, but they're still selling it in stores and online four months later. So grab it if you want it.

I love this sooooooo much. I wish Mac would make this permanent and create more colours because in my opinion, these are much better than any of the other Mac lip glosses. So far I have purchased "How Chic is This?", "Modern Drama" and "Speed Up" and I love them all so much.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss! I have it in the shade Speed Up and it's amazing!

Please MAC, make this a permanent line! Hope so!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Too bad this is a limited edition product, cause i am loving it so far! So, after looking it up online, i decided to go grab a tube of suggestive ("intense blue-based red") at my local mac store. I originally intended to get it to wear over my ruby woo lipstick because i dont like the formula of the lipglass. I may as well call it a lipstick cause it is very pigmented and opaque enough to be a liquid lipstick, but very glossy. I could even wear it on its own. Heck, i even put some on when im just sitting down at my desk doing my hw cause its that nice of a color and its so comfortable, and it doesnt get all over your face if you accidentally smear it, like it easily wipes off or blends out. Wish it was permanent. Heard theyre gonna stop selling it mid october.