4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

I do like this toner, it is the only toner I will ever use, having tried a few in the past. This one has a very fresh scent which is a big plus for me. Avon always has this on sale.It does not dry my skin out at all,in fact, I feel it is moisturizing to my skin.(I have combo skin btw). It does remove last traces of makeup after cleansing. I do notice that in the summer months, this toner feels like it is sitting on top of my skin. I will rinse my face off sometimes when that happens. Other than that minor inconvenience, I really like this toner and have no need, interest, or desire to use any other. HG for me.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

from

12 years ago

i love this toner! i've never really used a toner before, but im convinced that i shold stick with the avon toner because most other toners have alcohol, but this one doesnt. N it leaves my skin feeling really good..no breakouts!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I love this Toner!! LOVE It does not break me out at all,and I usually break out very easily and get cystic pimples. It leaves my skin very soft and does take off left over dirt and makeup. I am on my 3rd bottle of this and will not use other toner but this ever.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBrown

13 years ago

I got this in a BOGO offer recently...although I usually don't use a toner (after my bad experience with Clinique's), I really like this one a lot. This doesn't have alcohol in it, and it leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed. I love how this takes off any extra makeup left behind. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

14 years ago

This is a great alcohol free toner good for those with dry skin. It is not at all like Avon's keep it clean toner which contains alcohol and glycolic acid. among other things. The clarifying essence is a very simple ingredient toner. It contains: water, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, saccharomyces lysate extract, fragrance and citric acid. The two main ingredients are the humectant glycerin to hydrate and the saccharomyces extract to help skin cells get oxygen which refreshes the look of skin when used over a long period of time. Has a very light scent. I use this every morning before applying Anew All in One lotion on my combo skin.

About reviewer (3096 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

3.0

14 years ago

I do not really like this toner. It takes forever to "sink" in, and leaves my face feeling greasy. Have not seen any improvements, but nothing bad from it either.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

14 years ago

I do like this, but seems to work the same as the Keep it Clean Toner(also by Avon) and Keep it Clean is much cheaper. Will use it up and probably not buy again

About reviewer (23 reviews)

from

14 years ago

I don't usually use a toner because I have dry skin, but this one is an exception. The toner is a great addition to the Anew Ultra Cream Cleanser. The cleanser is very gentle and a toner is a must since it finishes the job. The toner is the gentliest, yet effective, I've ever used. It's not drying like most toners. It doesn't have oil like toners for dry skin do. I also love the smell.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

15 years ago

Great Toner...it has a light smell, feels fresh on your skin and it does not dry my skin out..this is a great toner for somebody who has dry skin. I have oily skin in the nose area but the rest of my face is normal I also have a little black head problem and this has helped alot with them! I will be buying again!!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesGreen

16 years ago

This tingles a bit upon application but doesn't irritate my skin (I am a super fair and sensitive red head). I was using the Clarins dry skin toner and switched to this but kept the same cleanser. The cotton pad with the Anew didn't come away totally clean, which the Clarins did. On the other hand, it is OK to sweep the Clarins around the eye area. Overall, however, this is a definite winner for price and performance.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43