3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I was looking for an upbeat, flirty scent like Liz Clairborne's Curve when I stumbled upon Kors. It wasn't what I was looking for, but the bottle definitely caught my attention. I bought it after sniffing many different perfumes, so it mixed with other scents and my nose was fried. Kors is for the colder seasons. I would only use it at night. To me, the initial scent when you first spray hits so hard that I get a headache every time. It smells of cognac and something fruity. I couldn't stay in the room because the strong perfume took too long to settle down. The drydown smelt sensual and sweet on me. Confident and provocative. A very sexy scent that will get you noticed. Long lasting on my skin. Love the smell. Hate the headaches. UPDATE: It gives me and everyone else around me a headache. I give it one lippie because I only keep it around for the cool looking bottle but I think of tossing it a lot. I hate it!

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

10 years ago

To me, this stinks. I used to work with a woman who wore this and you could literally locate her anywhere in the office just by sniffing. It was so strong and over-the-top. Maybe she was bathing in it, I don't know. It was just gross.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond

10 years ago

if this has been discontinued, i'll be heartbroken. it's the perfume i wore starting the year before i met my sweetie during nights out on dates or clubbing and during the time my sweets and i were courting. i adore the smokiness of this scent; the fruit and floral notes are delicious. i find it absolutely womanly and seductive. besides the part that body chemistry plays, this scent would appeal to certain personality types only.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I love this. It has good lasting power, the drydown is nice, and it makes me feel like a goddess. Beautiful.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

When I first smelled the fragrance on a card, I was transported to Melbourne's springtime with quite intensity. Powerful, true floral notes combined beautifully in what has been referred to as a "white flower" (ie. gardenia and tunerose) accord. To me, however, this scent did not have the artificial nastiness of so many other white flower scecnts. But this was all on the card. When I wore it directly on my skin, the fragrance was simply too powerful, no matter how little I used. I always wound up with nausea from it. I tries mixing a touch of it with unscented moisturiser and that was a disaster, somehow intensifying the nauseating qualities. The only way I can wear this perfume is by spritzing a bit in the air, and then walking through the "cloud." It really is a case of a scent being magical on paper, but less so in real life.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

11 years ago

The day when I found a frangrance that came close to making me vomit finally came. Don't get me wrong, I love, worship and praise Michael Kors to no end. But this was a mistake. Perhaps a formula that accidently escaped from the factory. This is the worst perfume I have ever smelled.

About reviewer (190 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

Goes on strong and very boozy, then dries a bit to a sharp perfume. It keeps morphing until it passes through a lengthy stage of tea-notes and florals, very light, then ultimately dries down to an exact counterpart to Courtesan by Worth, which dries down to a creamy faint oriental. I love Courtesan, so this is not necessarily a bad thing, but as I also OWN Courtesan, I won't be rushing out to buy this one. And the wait isn't worth it.

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

12 years ago

Once again, this shows that body chemistry is everything. I have a mini of this that came with a gift set of other minis. On me, it smells like stale wine and cigarettes. This is one of the rare perfumes that I felt compelled to wash off of me because it was making me a little ill. Oh well, I hate to throw anything away, I'll see if any of my friends like it and maybe pass it on :)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

HairRed

12 years ago

i found this at TJ Maxx. i like it b/c it isnt what's in style. you wont smell it coming and going. i think i will go buy the remaining inventory today. i have just convinced myself. it just smells fresh and i do detect apple faintly. i cannot smell the boozy wine aspect that i was hoping for but enjoy it all the same.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

KORS is not exactly as boozy as in whiskey but it does remind me quite a bit of very delicious sweet apple wine. Yu-mmy! I’ve noticed however that it smells quite different in warmer weather as opposed to cooler temperatures. Last winter it was boozier and rosier but as soon as it warmed up out it took on a lighter fresher and airier personality. The rich plush winter rose is slightly softened into a gentler, fresher rose, and dark abundant plushness of the velvety red wine is magically transformed into a deliciously honeyed sweet apple wine. Such a unique and versatile scent – what a shame it’s already discontinued!

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age30-35