3.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

19 days ago

I bought the sheer fresh to use as a foot spray. It was great for keeping the smell away and keeping my feet dry, however, the deodorant smells terrible. Like a teenage boy who didn't shower and sprayed some body spray on top. Not even worth it for my feet.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
from

4 months ago

Saying this is expensive, would be a stretch of the truth, however a can of the aerosol spray costs two to three times more than the solid. A stick of deodorant typically lasts be 4-6 months, while the aerosol can only lasted about a month or two. This goes on dry immediately with a light spray and dries pretty quickly with a heavier spray. The biggest upside is this leaves no white residue or stains on clothing. A lot of deodorants make this claim, and fall short. This has a higher concentration of active ingredient I did sweat less, but it did stop my sweat completely. On the fence about buying again.

About reviewer (573 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

Do not buy this product. I used this the day of my wedding and it ruined my wedding dress my dress was ivory it’s now pink. Labelling states nothing about avoid using this products with light clothing. What kind of chemicals do they put into their products?? How can I upload photo to show you what they did to my dress.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

10 months ago

I've used stick deodorants most of my life, but just discovered this deodorant spray. I purchased the Dove in the pink bottle because it was on sale, and I really like it. The stick deodorants were okay, but they usually stained my clothes pretty badly, and I often felt quite sweaty after a couple of hours, especially during the summer. It has a pleasant - but strong scent. It lingers in my bathroom for quite awhile after spraying, however, it really does keep me dryer and it doesn't stain my clothes at all. I find that if I spray it on, it keeps me dry and odor-free for at least 48 hours, as it states on the bottle. I've had no issues with the packaging at all, the spray works quite well. All in all, I'm happy I found this spray, and I will likely continue to use it.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 months ago

Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant- This spray antiperspirant deodorant worked out pretty well for me, I was surprised, much better than their stick version which I do not really care for. I loved how easy and convenient it is to use. It lasted all day and did not leave marks on my clothing. Although this did work for me it is still cool outside and not yet summer so I am not sure if this would hold up the same when it is really hot outside but for now (end of winter/early spring) it worked great. I enjoyed the cool cucumber and green tea scent. I found it light and refreshing the type of scent I would enjoy during the summer time. I only have two major complaints, one being that the bottle does not last that long and the second, is that it leaves a residue/film on the skin that is harder than usual to wash off in the shower. You could not see it or feel it on my skin out of the shower it's only in the shower that I notice it.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I was given a free Dove Dry Spray in Beauty Finish. The scent is very nice and appealing (not powdery, too flowery, just pleasant), and the product is a decent size with nice packaging. Another pro is that it really does dry quickly and so far I don't see any markings on tops. It does ball up a bit though depending on how much is used. Unfortunately, I don't notice any better antiperspirant protection than with my old trusty solids. This product seems to last on me just as long as anything else - no real difference. I don't think this is a bad product, I'm just not a fan of spray antiperspirants so I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

a year ago

I was really hoping to like this product, but it was awful! It was really greasy, and it left very weird chunks of stuff on my armpits. I bought this in the lavender, and it definitely did NOT smell like lavender. It stunk. I ended up returning this to the Walgreens where I purchased it. Will not purchase again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Had the worst allergic reaction to the sensitive version. Hives all over my armpits and I just went around for a week scratching them and unable to wear anything else

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

Great value and nice fragrant. Love it. I have been using it since 2010

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

3.0

2 years ago

I did not love it. Prefer a solid. I get the Dove Cucumber is various formats as my daily antiperspirant/deodorant. Smells good, so residue, easy to apply. My 14 year old loves this though and gets the Rose Petals one.

About reviewer (2422 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool