Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

4.5

on 9/17/2015 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I had read some very good reviews on this brand at another website so decided to try it. I have oily T-zone so I'm always careful what I use and how much I apply, especially since I live in the tropics where it's humid year-round.

This is a lightweight cream in a jar (I hate jars) so I use a plastic butter knife as not to contaminate the cream. It has a slight citrusy scent when applied but quickly dissipates so you don't have a scent on your skin. I alway use sunscreen before applying moisturizer. This moisturizer has an SPF of 15 but that's not enough since I don't use much, maybe 1/8 teaspoon for the entire face and neck. I've been using it for the past couple of months and my face looks smooth and luminous! At my age I can use all the help I can get, lol!

Yes, I would buy this product again!

on 9/4/2015 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I usually do not use moisturizers or even sunscreen. I have oily skin, and I don't spend much time outside, being an indoor kind of girl. But I've been using a glycolic serum that is stronger than my last cream, and my skin has been peeling off and flaking. Anyway, CVS was having a sale so I decided to try this. First, I love the scent. It's not strong but it smells very fruity and nice. It's a pleasure to put on. Not too thick or greasy like some sunscreens can get. It absorbs pretty fast, and makes my foundation easier to put on. My only complain it that it comes in a jar not a bottle with a pump. I hate sticking my fingers into jars.