Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

4.8

on 1/10/2017 11:43:00 AM

This is an outstanding moisturizer with built-in broad spectrum sunscreen. I've been using it in the winter when my combination skin tends to be more dry and my skin is drinking it up. No breakouts, just soft, healthy, and sun-protected skin.

Walgreens had it on super sale so I only paid $5 for a 1.7 ounce plastic jar.

Very good day cream. I love the how it works: applies easily onto the skin but does make my skin greasy or sticky like some creams that contain SPF do. Has a slight pleasant smell, maybe citrusy, not sure.
The only drawback of the product is the traditional jar packaging. Wish there was a squeeze pump instead.

on 1/23/2016 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I'm using my firs jar and it really helps my combination skin. It smells so nice, very fresh. It can be absorbed very easily. I think i would like to buy this one again.

on 9/17/2015 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I had read some very good reviews on this brand at another website so decided to try it. I have oily T-zone so I'm always careful what I use and how much I apply, especially since I live in the tropics where it's humid year-round.

This is a lightweight cream in a jar (I hate jars) so I use a plastic butter knife as not to contaminate the cream. It has a slight citrusy scent when applied but quickly dissipates so you don't have a scent on your skin. I alway use sunscreen before applying moisturizer. This moisturizer has an SPF of 15 but that's not enough since I don't use much, maybe 1/8 teaspoon for the entire face and neck. I've been using it for the past couple of months and my face looks smooth and luminous! At my age I can use all the help I can get, lol!

Yes, I would buy this product again!