Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

4.5

I was looking for a day cream with good reviews that contained a decent sunscreen and I saw a review for this. I really like it and I feel like it’s brightened and improved my skin. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now. I have oily, acne prone skin, but I haven’t experienced any breakouts with this cream. I could do without the scent though. It’s not unpleasant, just unnecessary.

on 1/10/2017 11:43:00 AM

This is an outstanding moisturizer with built-in broad spectrum sunscreen. I've been using it in the winter when my combination skin tends to be more dry and my skin is drinking it up. No breakouts, just soft, healthy, and sun-protected skin.

Walgreens had it on super sale so I only paid $5 for a 1.7 ounce plastic jar.

on 7/21/2016 11:41:00 AM

İ am using it for two weeks first i love the scent, it is not so thick my skin absorbs it quickly, and i already feel my face brighter.

Very good day cream. I love the how it works: applies easily onto the skin but does make my skin greasy or sticky like some creams that contain SPF do. Has a slight pleasant smell, maybe citrusy, not sure.
The only drawback of the product is the traditional jar packaging. Wish there was a squeeze pump instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a wonderful day cream for my dry skin. I love it's antioxidant properties as well as the nourishing ingredients. I love the scent and consistency. I will continue to use this cream as well as the nighttime formula. Two thumbs up for this product line. This is definitely a good anti-aging defense product. I will continue to repurchase.

on 1/23/2016 3:48:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I'm using my firs jar and it really helps my combination skin. It smells so nice, very fresh. It can be absorbed very easily. I think i would like to buy this one again.

on 9/17/2015 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I had read some very good reviews on this brand at another website so decided to try it. I have oily T-zone so I'm always careful what I use and how much I apply, especially since I live in the tropics where it's humid year-round.

This is a lightweight cream in a jar (I hate jars) so I use a plastic butter knife as not to contaminate the cream. It has a slight citrusy scent when applied but quickly dissipates so you don't have a scent on your skin. I alway use sunscreen before applying moisturizer. This moisturizer has an SPF of 15 but that's not enough since I don't use much, maybe 1/8 teaspoon for the entire face and neck. I've been using it for the past couple of months and my face looks smooth and luminous! At my age I can use all the help I can get, lol!

Yes, I would buy this product again!

on 9/4/2015 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I usually do not use moisturizers or even sunscreen. I have oily skin, and I don't spend much time outside, being an indoor kind of girl. But I've been using a glycolic serum that is stronger than my last cream, and my skin has been peeling off and flaking. Anyway, CVS was having a sale so I decided to try this. First, I love the scent. It's not strong but it smells very fruity and nice. It's a pleasure to put on. Not too thick or greasy like some sunscreens can get. It absorbs pretty fast, and makes my foundation easier to put on. My only complain it that it comes in a jar not a bottle with a pump. I hate sticking my fingers into jars.