Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

4.5

I was looking for a day cream with good reviews that contained a decent sunscreen and I saw a review for this. I really like it and I feel like it’s brightened and improved my skin. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now. I have oily, acne prone skin, but I haven’t experienced any breakouts with this cream. I could do without the scent though. It’s not unpleasant, just unnecessary.

on 9/17/2015 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I had read some very good reviews on this brand at another website so decided to try it. I have oily T-zone so I'm always careful what I use and how much I apply, especially since I live in the tropics where it's humid year-round.

This is a lightweight cream in a jar (I hate jars) so I use a plastic butter knife as not to contaminate the cream. It has a slight citrusy scent when applied but quickly dissipates so you don't have a scent on your skin. I alway use sunscreen before applying moisturizer. This moisturizer has an SPF of 15 but that's not enough since I don't use much, maybe 1/8 teaspoon for the entire face and neck. I've been using it for the past couple of months and my face looks smooth and luminous! At my age I can use all the help I can get, lol!

Yes, I would buy this product again!