no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is my favorite conditioner. I've tried so many expensive brands with keratin and have always been disappointed. A friend recommend this to me or I would have never known about it. I have very dry damaged hair, color treated and straightening process. This moisturizes and make my hair feel and look so healthy. My hair is fairly thick so wasn't really looking for the thickening but my hair definitely feels fuller. Price is great and can find it at Walmart. Love, love the shampoo too! Just goes to show you don't have to spend a lot for a quality product!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3.0
from

2 years ago

This wasn't that conditioning or even detangling on my fine, straight hair. Just kind of sat on it versus being absorbed. I was disappointed. I'm very thankful for cruelty-free lines and will try a few other products they offer.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0
from

4 years ago

Not good but also not the worst ever. I won't finish the bottle or buy again based on the results I had. Pros: No sulfates, dyes, parabens. Very reasonable price ($5 at Target/16 oz). Consistency is thick enough to stay on hair but not so thick that it doesn't wash out cleanly. Does add some small degree thickness/volume overall. Cons: The thickening effect, as often with hair thickeners, also added frizz effect. This conditioner was more drying than moisturizing by far. My ends were made a bit straw-like after just a few uses and they were "healthy" and smooth before. Didn't really add shine or manageability. Has (like many conditioners) cetyl alcohol and coconut oil which may cause breakouts. Packaging is outdated but functional. No discernable scent. Bottom line, it's just not a very effective conditioner. Pass.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I LOVE LOVE this stuff! Used in conjunction with Suave Sea Minerals shampoo = soft, clean, shiny, VOLUMIZED hair which is saying a lot for my straight, thin but rather plentiful color treated hair. This is cheap, smells good, is easy to find in stores = will continue purchasing!

About reviewer (624 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral