Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Mask

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Mask
Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping MaskAqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping MaskAqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Mask

3.7

INGREDIENTS : • AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • SQUALANE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 • CI 42053 / GREEN 3 • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • POLOXAMER 338 • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • XANTHAN GUM • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 4/5/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've got quite dry skin and for me to apply a moisturising cream after washing my face is a big must. I didn't like this cream because sometimes it gives me a burning sensation but quite quickly it's disappearing. I wouldn't buy it again because it's not moisturising enough for me. I think it would suit best normal skin type.

on 2/28/2017 8:29:00 AM

I have extreme combination skin - very dry peeling patches and very oily T zone. I applied this cream to my newly cleansed face and immediately felt a burning sensation. It went away after a minute or so but without a doubt, there are ingredients inside that irritated my skin. And i have used cheaper products that did not!

on 1/19/2017 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

The texture of this product is a light blue cream-gel and it is also very lightweight. Even though its purpose serves as a sleeping mask, I used it as a moisturizer day and night. I tried it for about a month and a half along with the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum. (I didn't like the serum) I have combination skin that is dehydrated.

This cream is not very moisturizing if you apply a small layer. (I think during the summer it will be fine though) Sometimes I apply a thicker layer at night and my skin feels moisturized enough to be comfortable. It does make my skin greasier which is why I apply a thinner layer during the day. It still does look a little bit shiny/greasy/sticky which is one of the negative thing about it. I believe it is the glycerin content that does that and that is the reason why Vichy stated that this product is to be used during nighttime only. Just know that it will look shiny and feel sticky on your skin. I now use another moisturizer more suitable for my skin.

This cream didn't make me breakout and didn't irritate my skin too much which are a plus. It did make me look a little bit red when my skin was already irritated, so I think if your skin is not having a bad day you can use it without problem. Also there is a lot of cream in the jar so it will last for a while.

It might not give enough moisture to very dry skin or very dehydrated skin (damaged moisture barrier). You might need to apply a lot of it or find a moisturizer that is more moisturizing.

Other negatives are the jar packaging and the inclusion of fragrance and pigment (light blue color) in the ingredients. The skin do not need these ingredients nor the jar packaging, so it's sad that they have to do it just to make the product attractive.

I'm currently using another moisturizer since I don't love this product to keep using it. It's good, but not great.

Ingredients: • AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • SQUALANE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 • CI 42053 / GREEN 3 • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • POLOXAMER 338 • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • XANTHAN GUM • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 12/20/2016 10:11:00 PM

Really, really liking this. I received a sample when I purchased a Vichy Aqualia kit. I've been using it every night and the sample has been lasting me forever (2 weeks and its still half full). It's a light blue gel cream which spreads really well so you only need a small amount. It feels really soothing like your skin is drinking it in. It absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave a film or greasy feeling. The first time I used this the scent almost knocked me out-I found it so strong...I'm used to it now and don't notice it anymore-but it's definitely there as I always smell it on my fingers after applying it...a kind of fresh floral scent. The ingredients are pretty basic for the steep price tag-but it does work very well and keeps my skin feeling soft, plump, and continuously hydrated. No irritation or breakouts. I don't feel like it would provide enough moisture for someone with very dry skin though. My skin is combo, but Ive been getting dry now that winters here...I'm going to try the Vichy AqualiaThermal Rich once my sample runs out as Ive read that ones thicker and more moisturizing. I would purchase this if I saw it on sale...but I think the original price is $45 CDN and I feel like that's too much for a gel cream with Hyaluronic acid-Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel cream is similar to this at half the price. I do prefer this though-I find it hydrates and absorbs better

on 12/8/2016 4:52:00 AM

I had a mini sample attached to one of their other products and wow! So impressed!! I highly recommend this product. It's a gel cream, very light. But it intensely hydrates and your face feels like a baby's but the next day. Dramatic improvement over a few days. I bought a full size when it was 20 percent off at shoppers last week. Vichy is pricier but worthwhile. It has also a pleasant inoffensive low fragrance. A very nice product, I will keep this as a regular product

on 10/18/2016 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this night cream! It's a light blue, gel-cream in a jar format. Smooth, lightweight texture. Feels cool & refreshing on the face, great for hot summer nights but I use it year round. I look forward to cleansing my face at night just to put this cream on. When I wake up my face feels smooth and plump. I've never used it as a mask but I'm sure the results would be optimal as well. Nice clean scent which I tolerate. The only downside is the price... but its too good to give up, definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this one.Like it moisturizes okay,it leaves skin kinda soft,smells fine but agressive,it's sticky...I do not think it's worth the money,because where I live it was really expensive.I think that money could be better invested in some other cream because this one it's just okay,not amazing or even great.I would strongly recommend getting a sample first and see for yourself if it works for you then invest in it.

I love the idea of a sleep mask because it's so easy. This comes in a very light, non-greasy, sorbet-like gel which I do like. It does a moderately good job of hydrating your skin, but I didn't find it to be any more hydrating than a regular night cream. But it's way too heavily fragranced for me. The scent is not bad, but it lingers for quite a bit while your sleep.

This cream though! I have just used up my second jar this evening and decided to write a review.

I live in Canada and this Winter is colder than usual. My skin is always dry and sensitive but during the winter of course it is way worse. I tend to get eczema on my hands to give an idea of how dry my skin can get. Every single winter I notice my skin gets so dry it becomes painful and flakes, especially near my eyebrows, forehead and on my eyelids.

I have been using Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa for 8 months now, every single night after cleansing and my skin has been amazing!! It is in the best condition it has ever been in.

I'm only 23 but my skin is so incredibly dry, I'm amazed that it's not a flaky painful mess during this more harsh than usual Winter season!! If you have very dry skin I would 100% recommend you try this. I have also used it as a mask but I find since my skin is so dry it absorbs quite quickly, so I would rather use it as a night cream. It definitely does have a scent, which slightly bothered me at first, but I learned to love it.

This stuff feels like a dream on my face!! So silky and smooth. I've never experienced such a luxurious cream! My only complaint is that it is a little pricey for someone on a budget, (college student over here!) but I find one jar lasts me 4 months or so if I use it every single night. I have also received compliments on my skin more than ever since using this product faithfully!!! I will continue to repurchase when I can afford it!

on 12/21/2015 7:42:00 AM

Edit (October 2017): I have now given this 5 lippies as I have repurchased many times and it is a staple for winter.

I bought this two years ago when the aesthetician told me that my (normal to mixed) skin was very, very dehydrated. I was afraid that it would be heavy and break me out, but I had no such symptoms.

Because of its texture, this moisturizer feels really fresh. I use it over my night treatment (either a moisturising serum or, more recently, Ystheal by Avene). i like to think it makes my face plumper and less tired in the morning, although I don't actually have any proof that it does so - this is just my impression.

I must say, I do not use this in the summers where temperature is above 30 degrees and I don't need extra moisturising. I then switch to Idealia Sleep Skin by Vichy.

I haven't used this as a mask, although you can apply it like that too. The jar is 75 ml and it lasts for ages. It costs around 20 EUR in Greece, so good value.

I will definitely repurchase, but probably next autumn.