Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Mask

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Mask
Aqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping MaskAqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping MaskAqualia Thermal Night Spa Replenishing Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Mask

3.7

INGREDIENTS : • AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • SQUALANE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 • CI 42053 / GREEN 3 • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • POLOXAMER 338 • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • XANTHAN GUM • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This stuff is amazing! I use it at night as a mask and wake up to beautiful glowing skin. By far one of my top products of 2017

I love thier products but stopped using when I decided to go CF

on 10/15/2018 9:16:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a light blue gel cream with glycerin, silicone and hyaluronic acid. Has a strong perfume scent that lingers. I did not find this to be moisurizing at all on my combination skin.

on 4/5/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've got quite dry skin and for me to apply a moisturising cream after washing my face is a big must. I didn't like this cream because sometimes it gives me a burning sensation but quite quickly it's disappearing. I wouldn't buy it again because it's not moisturising enough for me. I think it would suit best normal skin type.

on 2/28/2017 8:29:00 AM

I have extreme combination skin - very dry peeling patches and very oily T zone. I applied this cream to my newly cleansed face and immediately felt a burning sensation. It went away after a minute or so but without a doubt, there are ingredients inside that irritated my skin. And i have used cheaper products that did not!

on 1/19/2017 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

The texture of this product is a light blue cream-gel and it is also very lightweight. Even though its purpose serves as a sleeping mask, I used it as a moisturizer day and night. I tried it for about a month and a half along with the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum. (I didn't like the serum) I have combination skin that is dehydrated.

This cream is not very moisturizing if you apply a small layer. (I think during the summer it will be fine though) Sometimes I apply a thicker layer at night and my skin feels moisturized enough to be comfortable. It does make my skin greasier which is why I apply a thinner layer during the day. It still does look a little bit shiny/greasy/sticky which is one of the negative thing about it. I believe it is the glycerin content that does that and that is the reason why Vichy stated that this product is to be used during nighttime only. Just know that it will look shiny and feel sticky on your skin. I now use another moisturizer more suitable for my skin.

This cream didn't make me breakout and didn't irritate my skin too much which are a plus. It did make me look a little bit red when my skin was already irritated, so I think if your skin is not having a bad day you can use it without problem. Also there is a lot of cream in the jar so it will last for a while.

It might not give enough moisture to very dry skin or very dehydrated skin (damaged moisture barrier). You might need to apply a lot of it or find a moisturizer that is more moisturizing.

Other negatives are the jar packaging and the inclusion of fragrance and pigment (light blue color) in the ingredients. The skin do not need these ingredients nor the jar packaging, so it's sad that they have to do it just to make the product attractive.

I'm currently using another moisturizer since I don't love this product to keep using it. It's good, but not great.

Ingredients: • AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • SQUALANE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 • CI 42053 / GREEN 3 • DIMETHICONOL • SODIUM HYALURONATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • POLOXAMER 338 • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1 • XANTHAN GUM • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 12/20/2016 10:11:00 PM

Really, really liking this. I received a sample when I purchased a Vichy Aqualia kit. I've been using it every night and the sample has been lasting me forever (2 weeks and its still half full). It's a light blue gel cream which spreads really well so you only need a small amount. It feels really soothing like your skin is drinking it in. It absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave a film or greasy feeling. The first time I used this the scent almost knocked me out-I found it so strong...I'm used to it now and don't notice it anymore-but it's definitely there as I always smell it on my fingers after applying it...a kind of fresh floral scent. The ingredients are pretty basic for the steep price tag-but it does work very well and keeps my skin feeling soft, plump, and continuously hydrated. No irritation or breakouts. I don't feel like it would provide enough moisture for someone with very dry skin though. My skin is combo, but Ive been getting dry now that winters here...I'm going to try the Vichy AqualiaThermal Rich once my sample runs out as Ive read that ones thicker and more moisturizing. I would purchase this if I saw it on sale...but I think the original price is $45 CDN and I feel like that's too much for a gel cream with Hyaluronic acid-Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel cream is similar to this at half the price. I do prefer this though-I find it hydrates and absorbs better

on 12/8/2016 4:52:00 AM

I had a mini sample attached to one of their other products and wow! So impressed!! I highly recommend this product. It's a gel cream, very light. But it intensely hydrates and your face feels like a baby's but the next day. Dramatic improvement over a few days. I bought a full size when it was 20 percent off at shoppers last week. Vichy is pricier but worthwhile. It has also a pleasant inoffensive low fragrance. A very nice product, I will keep this as a regular product

on 10/18/2016 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this night cream! It's a light blue, gel-cream in a jar format. Smooth, lightweight texture. Feels cool & refreshing on the face, great for hot summer nights but I use it year round. I look forward to cleansing my face at night just to put this cream on. When I wake up my face feels smooth and plump. I've never used it as a mask but I'm sure the results would be optimal as well. Nice clean scent which I tolerate. The only downside is the price... but its too good to give up, definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this one.Like it moisturizes okay,it leaves skin kinda soft,smells fine but agressive,it's sticky...I do not think it's worth the money,because where I live it was really expensive.I think that money could be better invested in some other cream because this one it's just okay,not amazing or even great.I would strongly recommend getting a sample first and see for yourself if it works for you then invest in it.

I love the idea of a sleep mask because it's so easy. This comes in a very light, non-greasy, sorbet-like gel which I do like. It does a moderately good job of hydrating your skin, but I didn't find it to be any more hydrating than a regular night cream. But it's way too heavily fragranced for me. The scent is not bad, but it lingers for quite a bit while your sleep.