4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I'm a girl and let me tell you.. This is in my opinion one of the sexiest male scents on the market!! I met a guy that was wearing it and I literally could not stop sniffing him so I asked him what that was and when he said sauvage I immediately went straight to Sephora the next day and got a sample of it. Every time I smell it, it makes me think of him.. Overall it's just sex in a bottle, I feel like anyone could look sexy and intriguing by wearing it. Girls go absolutely crazy over this scent. It stands out, leaves a trail and has such a strong projection and staying power. Try it and you won't regret it.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

4 months ago

I ususally abhor men's scents and when i first heard this scent being heavily advertised i thought i would hate it but i dont. I absolutely love it. It is simply sublime. What i love about Sauvage is that it leaves a trail. It fills a room up. That is what disappoints me with most mens scents in that they do not do that. This is how i like to wear this scent. It comes in an Eau de Toilette, Eau de Parfum, and a pure Parfum. I spray 4 or 5 sprays of the EDP on my left arm and 4 or 5 sprays of the Parfum on my right and then i spray a combination of the two a few times on my neck. That may sound like overkill and it may be but it works. It works beautiful. It really makes the notes POP. When i first spray it on i get a clear citrus scent. Its the bergamot. I've never been able to get a clear definition of what bergamot smells like but Sauvage does the note wonderfully. After a while i seem to get a floral note. The only floral note in this is geranium so it must be that. I work at a hotel and Sauvage fills up the lobby. Its just so smooth and refined. I've seen on other review forums where this scent has a lot of bad reviews. I dont understand them as this is a wonderful mens scent. And the advertisements fit it wonderfully. I do get the crackling scent of a camp site fire too. Thank you Dior for such a masterpiece.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Very sexy !!! Love it best gift for a guy

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

4 years ago

I was eager to try this, and I saw it in stores today so I put some on. I was expecting something a bit stronger, but it's a fairly light and spicy scent. I thought it would be a bit more intense, but I guess that will be an inevitable later release in the line. I find this to smell very synthetic and non pleasing.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

Age30-35