Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

4.3

on 10/29/2017 11:56:00 PM

One of the best masks I've ever used. After using it my face felt so clean! Wasn't drying at all. This is one of amazons best selling masks- and I can totally understand why! Hg.

Tips for use: it's very tough putting on with mask brush/ spatula that it came with. I would just use my hands to apply. Be careful if removing out of box with hands because I think it is heat activated.

on 9/14/2017 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product is good at clearing out blocked pores. I only use this when I am noticed bumps and dark clogged pores. I have dry sensitive skin and cannot use this very often as it is very very soapy and drying. I only use this when my face really needs a good clean. The smell is very soapy. It takes a lot to wash away the foam and soapy residue. But the results are awesome. And it's a fun mask to try out.

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with the bubbling mask. For starters, it comes in a twist off top jar and looks like gray tar. As soon as the mask is exposed to air, it will start bubbling so a quick application is needed to put the lid back on. It comes with a small spatula like applicator to spread it on your face. I don't find the packaging to be the best. Once on, it will start bubbling. For me, the easiest description of the bubbling is like tons of ants walking all over your face! Itchy and extreme tickling. Not the best feeling in the world, but after a couple of minutes I begin massaging the bubbled up portion into my skin then remove. As others have mentioned, removal takes some effort. But that effort is worth it--your skin looks and feels very clean. Plus, it helped make my skin look brighter. I haven't had any breakouts from the mask and if anything, it's calmed my skin. I'd give this 5 lippies if it wasn't for the packaging and the itchy feeling when it bubbles. It does the job, though.

on 5/2/2017 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

At first I was real sceptical about this product as the first time I used it I felt like it did nothing for me. BUT I used it for a week straight every night before bed and it has really improved my skin and especially with my acne I feel like it controls my acne so well. I have less brake outs my skin is so soft and feels hydrated in the morning. This product works really well for me. My night time routine is simple. rinse face with warm/hot water, apply bubble mask, when it bubbles rub into skin rinse with warm water and then with cold. Then I use the Dickson toner and after I hydrate my face with the Mario budescu aloe face spray.

on 3/17/2017 12:18:00 AM

It's a really fun mask, I'm not sure if it does a whole lot though. I think it helps keep my skin clear but it doesn't exfoliate which I like because I can use other exfoliating things without drying my skin out. I will probably buy this again!

on 7/15/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this product around 3 times a week. It's become one of my favourite masks to use! It took a while to get used to the tingling feeling it gives at first, it tickles ALOT! But it's easy to ignore after the first couple uses. My skin has always suffered with breakouts and can be very oily! This mask has really helped. Since using it I've noticed my skin looks and feels cleaner. It gives a feeling of a really deep clean but doesn't leave behind the redness some masks do. My skin has really cleared up since using this mask, I don't suffer with as many breakouts at all, I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. It may not look like there is a lot of product but it lasts ages (I still half a lot of product left) I leave it on about fifteen minutes and I love how my skin looks afterwards! Even the next day it's still really bright and clean looking and make up goes on better then ever! plus, it's really fun to use!! I would definitely use again! Love it!!!

on 1/3/2017 6:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Super weird mask! You apply this and it starts to bubble up on your face. For me it felt a little bit painful/burny for a second when the bubbling started then it was extremely itchy and tickley. After 5 min of this your face has bubbled so much it looks like it was dipped in grey snow and you are ready to remove. I pressed the bubbles into my face then rinsed off very well with warm water. It does take a little effort to remove. After rinsing my skin felt incredible, so soft and it looks very clear and even. Love that this mask only takes 5 minutes and works well. I like to follow it up with a light essence (biotherm life plankton) and a little eye cream before bed. Would repurchase.
You can get this on amazon for about $13.99 cad

on 12/5/2016 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is such a good mask for us oily skinned girls. Contrary to some other reviewers this did not hurt my face at all, but as the bubbles form it does feel itchy but nothing dreadful. I leave it for 5 minutes, massage then wash off with LOTS of water. Top tip - moisten the mask with water before washing it off otherwise it can smart a tad. I applied my usual toner, essence, serum and moisturiser and my skin was baby soft (at my age that's a miracle!) A little goes a long way, so thus will last a long time. Excellent value for money.

on 2/25/2017 10:30:00 PM

I love everything about this except for the packaging. I wish it was in a squeeze tube or something other than a pot with a spatula. I use this at least once a week either after a super sweaty workout or a day of being lazy and gross. It's great for gently cleaning the gunk off your face, making you feel squeaky clean and more human.

on 2/11/2017 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Sometimes you want a mask that just really gets down to business. And sometimes you want a mask that'll make your face look like a cloud. The good thing is, this mask isn't just a gimmick. It actually makes my skin look really clear, and makes it feel squeaky clean without any tightness. I expected it to be quite drying, since it's said to be deeply cleansing, but that's not the case at all. I'd say it's really gentle, and I've never felt even the slightest tingle from it. It does, however, tickle when it bubbles up, but it's manageable (also having long nails help when the tickling sensation gets to be too much, that way you can scratch a little bit without deflating too much of the mask). Don't put the mask too close to your nostrils or your mouth, or you'll breathe it in when it expands like crazy. When the mask has stopped expanding, after maybe 5-7 minutes or so, you massage your face and the bubbles go back to a gooey consistency again. Then, it's time to take it off. It's not too hard to remove per se, but it does lather up quite a lot, so I prefer doing this mask before a shower so I can more easily rinse it off. The lather can be a bit much, but it feels like it further helps in cleansing the skin, so that's good. I don't have too many blackheads, but I do have a lot of pores and whiteheads, and they look far less prominent after using this mask. I feel like someone with a lot of blackheads might really enjoy this mask.

It has some interesting ingredients, like charcoal powder, green tea, pomegranate extracts and collagen. I saw some people disliking the scent of the mask, but I find it to be pretty fresh smelling, and quite discreet anyway. The little spatula included is convenient for picking up the wobbly, gooey product without putting your hands in the pot, but I prefer to spread the mask over the skin using my hands. It starts to bubble up so quickly that the spatula is too slow of an application technique.

I have seen a lot of reports on this brand being cruelty free, but it's really hard to verify that claim since it's a korean brand. I'm really hoping that it's true, because I wouldn't be opposed to repurchasing or trying something else from the brand. Either way, it's a fun mask to use, and my skin feels really nice after using it, even though I might not notice the kind of long-lasting effects that I want in a mask to be completely head over heels in love with it.