Smashbox Brow tech matte pencil

No Image

3.3

on 1/1/2016 10:13:00 PM

Nice brow pencil! I love its packaging, it is thin and an appropriate amount of product comes out when you twist. As long as you don't twist too much, I don't think it will break. The color pigmentation is good, almost a little bit too intense though. It does blend out fine. The brush is average, but useful to have. Not as good as the brow wiz, but the a gain, it is one of the cheaper brow pencils at Sephora. Mine cost $24 CAD. The application is very precise, long lasting and natural.

on 12/9/2015 10:23:00 PM

I had really high hopes for this product. When I saw it in the store I was very intrigued by the screw cap design and how thin the pencil is for precise strokes. I wanted to try it but there is no more samples available so I bought it on a whim.

What a terrible mistake that was. First of all, it is REALLY hard to get the pencil to come out and when it does, no matter how little I push it out and how gentle I am when filling in my brows, it snapped EVERY. SINGLE.TIME.

I had way better luck with $5 Annabelle brow pencils than this. The only redeeming quality of this brow pencil is that I liked the color (a nice matte dark brown) but that's dime and a dozen.

I will definitely not be purchasing this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I am the first to write a review on this new fantastic brow pencil from Smashbox.
It evident that Smashbox has jumped on the coattails of other brands that have perfected this type of brow product I'm looking at you Anastasia and Dior. I am in love with this gem from Smashbox! Not only is it less expensive than its counterparts but it is every bit as good...maybe better;)
I love the way it goes on and looks so natural! I have never had so many compliments on my brows! Very easy to use as well. I chose the Brunette for my dark brown brow. It's perfect! HG for now!

Popular Brows Products