I have to say I am in love with this foundation. It really is unlike anything I have tried so far. Let me give a little background about my skin concerns and what I look for in a foundation. I have a very oily t-zone with normal cheeks and a few dry patches here and there. So, very combination skin. I have very dehydrated skin so anything very mattifying makes me even more oily. I am very sensitive as well and can break out in acne or rashes very easily. I have some scaring and due to age I am starting to get small fine lines. (Which means some foundation settles into them.) I also live in AZ which means in the summer everything just about breaks down and separates from the heat. If you can believe it this foundation has all my concerns covered.
(Also, I am about an NC15 and Warm 1 and Neautral 1 both work for me just fine)
- Medium buildable coverage
- Thin liquid formula (For a reference point, the consistency is somewhere between Revlon Nearly Naked and Colorstay)
- Can be layered for more coverage without getting cakey
- Highly pigmented
- Color range makes for an easy match (color descriptions are on the Mineral Fusion website.)
- Extremely easy to blend
- Luminous Matte / Satin matte finish (Very forgiving texture)
- Skin like finish
- Sets fairly quickly but not super fast where you "race the clock" Just the right amount of blend time
- Blurs imperfections
- Very smoothing
- Didn't settle into pores
- Long Wearing! (This didn't separate on my oily t-zone in 115 degree heat for a solid 8+ hour day. I had to blot but I never had to re-powder which is a first for me)
- Didnt get oily, shiny or greasy with long wear time
- Doesn't cake, smear, smudge, or otherwise move
- Transfer Resistant!
- Doesn't settle into fine lines or wrinkles
- Doesn't cling to dry patches (actually helped moisturize my dry patches)
- I have had NO adverse skin reactions to this at all (acne, rashes, stinging, etc)
- Plays well with other products (moisturizer, primer, concealer, powder, etc)
- Safe ingredients
Everything the website claims I find hold to be true:
Flawless, Full Coverage
Luxurious, full-coverage mineral foundation blends easily for naturally flawless skin that won't feel heavy or greasy.
A unique fusion of antioxidant-rich Rosehip Oil, Pomegranate, and Vitamin C plus our collagen-boosting Peptide help firm skin and prevent signs of aging.
Formulated with only the safest, most gentle ingredients, the natural UV protection of minerals, plus skin-soothing Licorice Root, Aloe Vera, and Lavender and nourishing Shea Butter. Great for use on all skin types.
Gluten Free :: Cruelty Free :: Paraben Free :: Artificial Color Free :: Fragrance Free :: Talc Free :: Hypo-allergenic :: Phthalate Free
I am incredibly impressed with this foundation. Regardless if you are looking for natural or organic foundations I would still recommend trying this. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. There is no pump with this foundation, but it's something I can overlook considering how amazing the product is.