Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

3.9

Collagen, Seamollient, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Dermonectin, Bladderwrack Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Filagrinol, RNA, Herbal Extract

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What an amazing product! Very impressed. It works immediately after you apply. Its a mint green color and its like a cream serum that disappears right away and it plumps your skin. You can see the lines disappear in front of you. I like using this around my eyes because it makes them look and feel younger. Will repurchase again and highly recommend!

on 7/30/2017 10:24:00 AM

Am fost surprinsa sa vad cat de bun e produsul asta pentru tenul meu,dimieata tenul este atat de intins si moale.Am folosit si seruri mult mai scumpe:Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair,care nu se poate compara cu M.B.

on 3/28/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of the few MB products that I still buy after the big scandal that left me disillusioned with the brand. It has great ingredients and I see overnight results such as softened lines, increased smoothness, and overall improvement. I use a peanut-m&m-sized blob once daily at night under a moisturizer. The texture is somewhere between a serum and lotion. In my opinion, it is one of the star products of Mario Badescu that is unique and delivers results. It's $25 for 1 oz and lasts me a good amount of time. First 7 ingredients: Collagen, Seamollient (Algae), Retinyl Palmitate, Lubrajel, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Tocopherol. It's also rated 4/5 on Paula's Beautypedia.

on 11/15/2014 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have been using this gem of a moisturizer/serum for the past few weeks. I use it after I cleanse and tone my face. I like the smell, texture and consistency of the cellufirm drops. These drops spread evenly and absorbs nicely. No sticky, gooey, slimy feeling whatsoever. I am having fun branching out and trying the wonderful various MB skin products.

on 10/10/2014 2:06:00 AM

I have been using this product for the last couple of months and have fallen in love with it. My skin looks firm and flawless. Great results. I highly recommend. Works wonderfully under makeup too. I use it as a primer.

on 3/24/2014 11:05:00 AM

Love these things. The scent is mild and nice, and regular use makes my skin soft and plump-looking.

on 4/14/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really am not a fan of MB moisturizers and serums. The ingredients are not the best. But they are affordable and do an adequate job. When I used this I did not feel any moisturizing benefits, and did not see any difference in my skin after two bottles. I really do try to give things enough time for me to see any difference, but this did not seem to do anything.

I haven't seen a difference with this. I use it under the Moisture Magnet moisturizer. Neither really seem to do much to moisturize my skin. I will probably discontinue use of the Moisture Magnet and find a different day moisturizer along with a good night time one. Honestly the masks I use (Flower & Tonic and Temporary Lifting) tend to be the ones that make my skin look amazing. Everything else just sort of supports those two. I

on 6/25/2012 7:34:00 AM

I really like this product! I use it under my night cream. My semi-sensitive skin and eyes tolerate this product which smoothens my skin, makes it look brighter and it moisturizes too. When the product was finished, I felt the difference when waking up in the mornings, my skin felt less soft. Whether the softness is a superficial layer that can be washed off, I dont know. As for fine lines, I don't know if I have seen a difference, maybe a slight improvement in skin texture, fine lines is not a problem for me yet though. The texture of the product is watery, the smell is ok. Price is fair and on Beautypedia it has received good reviews. I think it's paraben-free which is a huge plus.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product works well; it surprised me.

I'm 35 and I use anti-aging products to even my skin tone and prevent fine lines. I didn't think it was doing anything and I was curious about another product so I stopped using it on my face and decided to use it up on my neck and chest. I use sunscreen but my neck and chest have been a little bit blotchy/pink from sun exposure for years. After using it for 6 months now my neck and chest are smooth and even-toned!

Popular Face Skincare Products