Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

3.9

Collagen, Seamollient, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Dermonectin, Bladderwrack Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Filagrinol, RNA, Herbal Extract

Not sure what all the hype is about. It left my skin greasy and caused a break out every time I used. I then tried only using it under my eyes and my eye cream didn't go on as smooth and it ended up causing tiny white dots. I don't do well with Mario.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the way it dries down to a tacky finish after rubbing it one for about 10 seconds. Noce and firming. I got one from my mom when she did not feel like using it up so I don't know if I will rebuy due to a tight budget, but for all intents and purpases yes a rebuy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What an amazing product! Very impressed. It works immediately after you apply. Its a mint green color and its like a cream serum that disappears right away and it plumps your skin. You can see the lines disappear in front of you. I like using this around my eyes because it makes them look and feel younger. Will repurchase again and highly recommend!

on 7/30/2017 10:24:00 AM

Am fost surprinsa sa vad cat de bun e produsul asta pentru tenul meu,dimieata tenul este atat de intins si moale.Am folosit si seruri mult mai scumpe:Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair,care nu se poate compara cu M.B.

on 3/28/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of the few MB products that I still buy after the big scandal that left me disillusioned with the brand. It has great ingredients and I see overnight results such as softened lines, increased smoothness, and overall improvement. I use a peanut-m&m-sized blob once daily at night under a moisturizer. The texture is somewhere between a serum and lotion. In my opinion, it is one of the star products of Mario Badescu that is unique and delivers results. It's $25 for 1 oz and lasts me a good amount of time. First 7 ingredients: Collagen, Seamollient (Algae), Retinyl Palmitate, Lubrajel, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Tocopherol. It's also rated 4/5 on Paula's Beautypedia.

on 11/15/2014 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have been using this gem of a moisturizer/serum for the past few weeks. I use it after I cleanse and tone my face. I like the smell, texture and consistency of the cellufirm drops. These drops spread evenly and absorbs nicely. No sticky, gooey, slimy feeling whatsoever. I am having fun branching out and trying the wonderful various MB skin products.

on 10/10/2014 2:06:00 AM

I have been using this product for the last couple of months and have fallen in love with it. My skin looks firm and flawless. Great results. I highly recommend. Works wonderfully under makeup too. I use it as a primer.

on 3/24/2014 11:05:00 AM

Love these things. The scent is mild and nice, and regular use makes my skin soft and plump-looking.

on 4/14/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really am not a fan of MB moisturizers and serums. The ingredients are not the best. But they are affordable and do an adequate job. When I used this I did not feel any moisturizing benefits, and did not see any difference in my skin after two bottles. I really do try to give things enough time for me to see any difference, but this did not seem to do anything.

I haven't seen a difference with this. I use it under the Moisture Magnet moisturizer. Neither really seem to do much to moisturize my skin. I will probably discontinue use of the Moisture Magnet and find a different day moisturizer along with a good night time one. Honestly the masks I use (Flower & Tonic and Temporary Lifting) tend to be the ones that make my skin look amazing. Everything else just sort of supports those two. I

Popular Face Skincare Products