Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops

3.9

Collagen, Seamollient, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Dermonectin, Bladderwrack Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Filagrinol, RNA, Herbal Extract

on 7/30/2017 10:24:00 AM

Am fost surprinsa sa vad cat de bun e produsul asta pentru tenul meu,dimieata tenul este atat de intins si moale.Am folosit si seruri mult mai scumpe:Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair,care nu se poate compara cu M.B.

on 3/28/2015 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of the few MB products that I still buy after the big scandal that left me disillusioned with the brand. It has great ingredients and I see overnight results such as softened lines, increased smoothness, and overall improvement. I use a peanut-m&m-sized blob once daily at night under a moisturizer. The texture is somewhere between a serum and lotion. In my opinion, it is one of the star products of Mario Badescu that is unique and delivers results. It's $25 for 1 oz and lasts me a good amount of time. First 7 ingredients: Collagen, Seamollient (Algae), Retinyl Palmitate, Lubrajel, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Tocopherol. It's also rated 4/5 on Paula's Beautypedia.

on 11/15/2014 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have been using this gem of a moisturizer/serum for the past few weeks. I use it after I cleanse and tone my face. I like the smell, texture and consistency of the cellufirm drops. These drops spread evenly and absorbs nicely. No sticky, gooey, slimy feeling whatsoever. I am having fun branching out and trying the wonderful various MB skin products.

on 3/24/2014 11:05:00 AM

Love these things. The scent is mild and nice, and regular use makes my skin soft and plump-looking.

on 4/14/2013 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really am not a fan of MB moisturizers and serums. The ingredients are not the best. But they are affordable and do an adequate job. When I used this I did not feel any moisturizing benefits, and did not see any difference in my skin after two bottles. I really do try to give things enough time for me to see any difference, but this did not seem to do anything.

on 10/10/2014 2:06:00 AM

I have been using this product for the last couple of months and have fallen in love with it. My skin looks firm and flawless. Great results. I highly recommend. Works wonderfully under makeup too. I use it as a primer.

on 8/27/2011 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm in my late 20s and am searching for a good firming lotion for my very oily skin and I chanced upon this when I was browsing MB's website.

The baby is green in an almost transparent packaging which you can see how much you're left with. The texture is slimy, kinda like watery yet creamy. Application is a dream as it spreads evenly and smoothly and being absorbed by my skin in seconds.

After a week or so of using, I find that it does smooth some of the lines near my eyes (yes, I also use this as a eye cream as some MUAers suggested). Skin wise, because I pair this with the healing cream, I find that the combo does make my skin smooth after every use.

I would definately buy this again from MB's website =D

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product works well; it surprised me.

I'm 35 and I use anti-aging products to even my skin tone and prevent fine lines. I didn't think it was doing anything and I was curious about another product so I stopped using it on my face and decided to use it up on my neck and chest. I use sunscreen but my neck and chest have been a little bit blotchy/pink from sun exposure for years. After using it for 6 months now my neck and chest are smooth and even-toned!

I haven't seen a difference with this. I use it under the Moisture Magnet moisturizer. Neither really seem to do much to moisturize my skin. I will probably discontinue use of the Moisture Magnet and find a different day moisturizer along with a good night time one. Honestly the masks I use (Flower & Tonic and Temporary Lifting) tend to be the ones that make my skin look amazing. Everything else just sort of supports those two. I

on 6/25/2012 7:34:00 AM

I really like this product! I use it under my night cream. My semi-sensitive skin and eyes tolerate this product which smoothens my skin, makes it look brighter and it moisturizes too. When the product was finished, I felt the difference when waking up in the mornings, my skin felt less soft. Whether the softness is a superficial layer that can be washed off, I dont know. As for fine lines, I don't know if I have seen a difference, maybe a slight improvement in skin texture, fine lines is not a problem for me yet though. The texture of the product is watery, the smell is ok. Price is fair and on Beautypedia it has received good reviews. I think it's paraben-free which is a huge plus.

Popular Face Skincare Products