Maybelline ExpertWear Eyeshadow Singles - NUDE GLOW

No Image

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

I love this! I don't usually go for drugstore eyeshadow but this is fantastic because it has great staying power (over primer), it does not crease and it is not a sheer colour. I find that a lot of shimmery shades tend to be on the sheer side and I usually tend to dislike them because they don't have enough coverage - this is nothing like it. With only a few sweeps I get great, even coverage. The finish adds nice dimension to the lid. The colour is a very nude, neutral, pale peach.. Packaging is a bit flimsy but the colour and the performance of this shadow make up for it;)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have this and The Glo Down. Both are beautiful and I reach for them frequently. Great cheap thrill.
I'm NC15

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Stumbled over this little gem in Target. I love nude/pink/peachy shimmery eye shadow and this one looked similar to my beloved Buxom Champagne Buzz and UD Sin. It isn't like either of them, but it is a beautiful shade. Another reviewer called it a bronzey peach and that is about dead on. It is nicely pigmented and wears very well over UD anti aging primer potion. Just sweep it over your lid and you are good all day. Very buttery and no fall out. It does have a good bit of shimmer and maybe a slight wee bit of a glitter, but all in all a lovely color at a very reasonable price.

on 1/19/2017 3:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this eyeshadow. I usually don't find that Maybelline or Cover Girl shadows have enough staying power, but this one is buttery and pigmented w/ primer. Great shimmery nude color!

on 8/25/2015 1:06:00 PM

I saw this shade at the store, it looked like a shimmery/bronzy/brown. When i got home i looked at it again and wondered why i thought i needed another bronzy/brown eyeshadow when i already had 50. I tossed it in the mix with the rest of my eyeshadow singles and didn't think about it again until recently when i was going thru my stash and thought what the heck, i by makeup to wear makeup if i dont like it or already have something similar i'll purge it.

i packed it on my lid, and was instantly surprised, it wasn't bronzy brown at all, but more like a bronzy peach(shimmery), it transfered much lighter on my lid than it looks in the pan, its lovely, i wish i used it more during the summer. Nice formula, no fall out. I put a matte brown in the crease and i was good to go. Glad i have it to add to my collection =)

on 5/15/2017 12:50:00 PM

Prettiest most perfect shade of eyeshadow I have found yet. Ive already bought a back up. I normally don't even look at Maybelline eyeshadows, but I saw a YouTuber raving about this shadow (Jessica Braun) and it looked so pretty on her that I had to check it out. She compared it to the Loreal Infallible in Amber Rush which everyone loves...I own that eyeshadow also but find it too intense for my liking...this a more subdued version and a little more natural, I find .It looks a bit dark, a bit boring in the pan...but it applies as the most beautiful bronze glow. Perfection.