Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen

4.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beheneth-30, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simethicone, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Laurate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sorbitan Trioleate, Sucrose Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol- May Contain: Black 2 (CI 77266), Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77492)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

For the life of me I cannot understand the great reviews this eyeliner has. I actually bought this product because of the reviews on here. It bleeds too much, smudges, is too runny etc. I kept giving it numerous chances since I did not want to believe that this so called magical product did not live up to it's praise. It is one of the worst eyeliners I have used. A shame because I wanted to love it, I will not be buying again.

This has replaced my Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick, which I adore but it dries out too quickly to justify its price. It was suggested by the Pixiwoo sisters, so I gave it a shot and I was in for a treat. Perfectly thin, precise, jet black, matte lines that last all day. So easy to use. I wish I had this when I was an eyeliner novice, it would have saved me so much time. Stays put all day, even through gym and naps, does not run, does not sting my eyes, does not travel to other parts of the eye. I'm not changing this, ever. Clinique, you better not discontinue this.

Based on the reviews, I purchased this at Ulta in a kit with take the day off cleanser and a mascara. I'd almost given up on liquid/cream eyeliner because I couldn't make a straight line. This is great! I can actually draw a straight, smooth line. It doesn't irritate, even on the waterline and stays perfect all day.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Idiot proof, as referenced by the fact that I can use this successfully. I don't know as it is WP but it doesn't budge all day, isn't ridiculously expensive and the ink hasn't dried up within a week.
A+

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! Easiest liquid eyeliner to use, super fine tip, lasts all day, and I like that you build it up with a few swipes on each eye.Try it especially if you're intimidated by liquid eyeliner!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, in my search for an HG eyeliner, I quickly realized just how hard it can be to get a solid cat eye. Yes...yes, I had seen the memes but I had only previously used cheap drugstore eyeliners and figured that it wasn't me...it was the cheap products to blame! I got Kat Von D's Inked liner which was really pigmented but on my oily lids a bit hard to control at times. Once it started running dry I knew I wasn't going to repurchase and read the reviews on this one.
I don't understand what they did different...it looks the same but it is so much easier to manage!! I love very minimal, delicate cat eyes that give you a subtle look and I could very easily draw it one with this one! It is not necessarily as pigmented as the Kat Von D one but tbh, I can at least layer this one on (that's right...LAYER it! I was courageous enough to go back after I had achieved that elusive, perfect swoop because it was just that easy) to get a darker line. Also, I can go back in and add the Kat Von D to areas that I'd like to be a big more pigmented.
Honestly, I don't think I will be looking for any other eyeliners. This one meets all the needs and I'd rather give up a bit on pigmentation in order to have it be easier to manage. Nice job, Clinique!

I have monolid and quite oily and I don't recommend this liquid liner although I love the intensity. I like that it's so easy to use it and I can achieve wing eyeliner look. Tiny mistakes from this eyeliner are easy to fix, I just rub it with cotton swab. However, it will smudge by the end of the day! It leaves watermark like onto my under eye. A lot people don't have any problem with it. They say that it stays put, but not for me. I try every way to let this eyeliner stay throughout the day by applying eye primer then set it with powder. It's stilI smudgy. I even could take it off with my bare fingers, so yeah it isn't waterproof or oil-proof. Here, I am still searching for the right one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This has replaced my beloved Stila Stay All Day - I was noticing lot-to-lot variability with the Stila, regardless of the vendor. The ink goes on smoothly and lasts all day, but my favorite thing about this product is the tip - it's shorter than the Stila, which allows for greater control.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My new favorite eye liner. This has everything that I want from an eyeliner. Great color pay off, thin pointy brush , waterproof, easy to use, no need to wash brush after every use, stay on your eye lid all day, not expensive also and has a great package. I dont think I will go back to gel eyeliners. So long gel eyeliners. I used YSL's pen eyeliner a couple of years ago but imo Clinique's is better. You dont have to twist the pen in order to get ink and also brush tip is thinner.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great product! Very well designed and definitely the easiest eyeliner I have ever tried. Quite lasting and has a nice pigmentation to it. It fades a bit at the end of a very long day or if I exercise during the day, in which case I usually add a coat midday- but that is ok. The price is excellent as well. Well done Clinique!