Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Alumina, Methicone, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Sucrose Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 7/19/2017 10:40:00 AM

AMAZING! I have used this for just under a year now, re-purchased and bought in multiple shades for when im pale, medium and tanned, and I LOVE it! It is literally like a new skin, but so lightweight I genuinely can't feel it, obviously I would be lying to say its un-noticeable or no feel to it but once its on its so comfortable and lightweight to wear. As far as being noticeable goes, of course its make up its going to be noticed but it isn't cakey, I find I can layer it when necessary and look like I have a standard one layer of foundation on. Being that its such a good coverage I often don't need more than one later but I am prone to break outs and scars from previous spots so I tend to always prefer a fuller coverage. All other make up products I've used sit beautifully on top be it concealers, cream bronzers and of course powders.
It is definitley in my opinion not matte, more on the dewy side so be sure to set it if you're more on the oily side. I'm combination so I tend to use a few primers regardless of the foundation, but I chose to use something with a tack to it eg Becca Backlit Priming Filter and then something porefilling eg Porefessional or the MUFE Step 1 Smoothing primer which is simmilar to porefessional but I prefer the Benefit. Anyway, then the foundation glides on perfectly and I always like to powder with Rimmel Stay Matte when using this foundation, CT Airbrush Pressed Powder works very well too. Overall my favourite foundation and my go too especially for events as I always know what I'm going to get with it and can trust it. Photographs beautifully, be wary of flashback dependant on the shades you go for.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product in December right after Christmas, and during that time my skin was clear and moisturized. After purchasing this i loved it! I thought it stayed in place, held up well , didnt crease... I had pretty much no complaints. However since then i have found that this is no longer the right foundation for me. Since December my skin has changed dramatically, i have breakouts and really dry skin. I find that this foundation emphasizes my pimples and texture on the skin, as well as clings and settles in dry areas on my face. Unless my skin rotates back to how it was when originally purchased i dont think i will be repurchasing or using this foundation any time soon

on 5/15/2017 11:27:00 AM

I bought this product after so many Ytbers keep saying its awesome and super easy to blend.
Not for my case. i have dry skin everywhere else except my nose and chin.

Pros :
- It doesnt emphasize dry patches
- Convenient packaging
- Medium to full coverage

Cons :
- Cake face for this foundation
- Breaks up after 4 hours of wear
- Transfer like Crazy
- Heavy feeling on skin
- If i ever so much as scratch my face. you will see where i scartch it.
ITS EXTREMELY CAKEY.

I gave this to my sister who has oily skin. she likes the product. and doesnt break up on her.
I however will not be repurchasing this product.EVER.

When I first bought this foundation stick I LOVED it. I have the worst combination skin.... flakey on my forehead and around my mouth, and cystic acne on my jaw line! When I first popped this on it was dewy but not oily and gave great coverage. I recently purchased a lighter shade due to paling skin, urgh! It is AWFUL! Cracks in my skin everywhere, flakes off after about 2 hours. Horrid. Feels like I'm putting talc on my face awful! Would definitely not reccomend.

on 5/8/2017 6:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The reason i bought this was because my skin is currently so dry due to weather and have been recovering from a very bad cold. Everything I normally use just accentuate my dry patches and cling on it. Heating at work doesnt help either making my skin extra dry. The first day I use this I hated the result but love the application, its creamy and easy to blend (i use a beauty blender) Its so expensive here in australia ($67!!) and i really wanted it to work. Knowing my skin is dry I spend the next couple of days really try to look after it, my skin improve but still dry, but the foundation looks so much better. I mean HG potential better! my face looks fresh, and throughout the day while it started to get dry it wasnt noticable until I get really close to the mirror. I think this is a very decent foundation for winter but really dont think i can handle this in summer. Its not thick but i can see the dewiness, in summer i can get quite oily (ugh). Overall I am really liking it now for winter, hopefully it will last me long enough so I dont need to repurchase until next winter because its so expensive!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok this stick is amazing!! Tried the liquid version and hated it. I had used the older liquid version for about 4 years before it got reformulated. So anyways, never thought to give this stick a try until recently and thought why not. First off the color match is amazing. I'm in the shade Almond which is a great match for my NC 35-37 color. The stick glides very easily and can be buffed and stippled quickly. Sets fast but does need to be set with a powder after. The coverage is definitely full. I use a mattifying primer since I have combo skin. I think combo skin can get away with this. Oily skin not so much. I do 2 swipes on each cheek and a tiny stripe on chin, nose and forehead. A little does go a long way. Makes your skin look so perfected yet still natural. This would be great for events. Photographs amazingly well. Photoshop in a stick!

on 4/29/2017 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Holy Grail. I'm a NC 25 and use 125/Y315 and it makes me look flawless. You don't have to use a lot, so it lasts for months. I purchased it when my Estée Lauder Resiliance Lift compact foundation was discontinued. I have normal skin and Lancôme's stick foundation was too drying for me. I use a brush to apply it and no concealer is needed. Make sure to try the shades carefully as its a bit confusing. I got a darker shade first and had to return it. Anyway, this will make your skin look perfect.

on 4/28/2017 10:57:00 AM

Holy Moly! Where have you been all my life!!? On a random trip to sephora after an interview, I decided to check out some stuffs when the MUA insisted I try out the new toner from 'Fresh' line being launched. Later, after the giving me a mini facial from the Fresh line, she gave me a makeover and matched me to Mufe HD 153-Y405 (Thats NC37 for me!). Wow! The color just glided smoothly on my skin. I think the hydrating Fresh facial is partly liable for this .. haha... She applied with foundation brush and even used it to cover my under eye bags! Voila! It looked so natural and not greasy. I loved it! But on my way back from the train, i did notice some oxidation and my skin looked a bit washed out and darker. Me thinks, one shade lighter would be suitable in this hot humid equator climate. But I do love this very much. Its medium coverage and buildable, which I like. This suits my skin for now and i like the light weight stick bullet. Easy on travels! Im changing to stick foundations now. I has a selfie with the MUA and the color was indeed a HD take as promised!

A bit on the pricey side but worth the splurge. I say buy!

on 4/27/2017 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This would be a holy grail foundation if it had better lasting power. I am 51yrs old and I have the usual aging skin problems. fine lines, large pores, hyper pigmentation and dryness. When I first put this stick on in the morning it's like magic happens right before my eyes. Lines, discoloration, pores all magically disappear and I'm left with a wonderful smooth and hydrated looking skin. It's like 10 years disappears in an instant. It just blows me away every time I use it.

But Alas, as so many people have noted, it doesn't have great lasting power and it gets oily throughout the day. About 4 hours in my skin still looks okay but nowhere near as beautiful and flawless as it does when I first apply this stick. I imagine if someone was with me from morning to afternoon they would look at me and wonder what in the world is happening to my face as my skin slowly changes from flawless and perfect to just so so...lol. I feel like I want to reapply around mid-day and this stick is supposed to be good for touch ups but really, it's pretty hard to reapply foundation once you have all off your makeup on. How does one put foundation over setting powder, bronzer and blush? That sounds like a disaster to me.

The first stick I bought was too dark so I never wore it. I kept meaning to take it back but kept forgetting until I was stuck with it. I never used it though because of the poor color match. Then I picked up a lighter shade that was too light. Decided to use both sticks at the same time. I swipe the light shade across my forehead, down my nose, cheeks bones and upper jaw area. Then I swipe the darker shade around the perimeter of my forehead, under my cheek bones towards the outside of my face and along the jaw line. Finally I take a Morphe brush and buff blend it all together making sure the two shades are seamless and unnoticeable. This give me the most beautiful custom shade I have ever seen. It's simply gorgeous.

I have tried the stick with different primers and so far I think the best primer I have found to use is the Make up forever nourishing primer as it doesn't have much slip. The foundation looked stunning over my Hourglass primer but I think the silicone in that primer broke down the foundation faster. So I would say a less slippery primer is probably best for this particular foundation. Also I think this foundation is probably best suited to dry to normal skin types. My skin is dry and I love the supple hydrated feeling this give to my skin but even I find it a bit oily and shiny later in the day. I don't imagine that people with very oily skin types would like this at all. If you have dry skin to the point of having try flaky patches then you should exfoliate and moisturize well. Setting powder is a must.

Even with the drawbacks I love this foundation and will continue to try different ways to wear it. I was thinking I might try a really thin layer of the ultra HD liquid foundation and then put a thin layer of the stick foundation over top. Or using liquid foundation as I normally do and using the foundation sticks for contouring and highlighting. I will update if I find a way to make it last.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have to first say when i went to Sephora last Friday,i was only there to pick up an eyeliner..but we all know how the employee's ask those special questions and make us want to buy more. Lol..anyway i told her I'd just fallen in love with one of the least expected foundations and out of curiosity i ask her what she thought ab it..she said she actually loved it, but of course recommended something she thought id love being i love a dewy look..MUFE HD foundation stick...so i swatched it in store while browsing for ab an hour and ended up buying..I came home,completely re did my makeup and my kids ask to go to the park! It's 80 some degree btw. So we did..here's what i found to be awesome and what sucked. I loved the coverage! Omg amazing! So little i used covered even the smallest things on my face! The dewy/glow beach girl look i love was on point..THEN we get to park after ab 20min of heat from walking the trails i notice no part of my body was sweating except my face! I mean i was dripping sweat all over the place! And as i look down all i see is makeup film all over my clothes and phone and omg it was awful! I didn't have a mirror on me so im thinking i probably look like a clown at this point. So asa i walk in my bathroom to look at my face i was incredibly shocked I'll admit...It looked as if i didn't lose any of my coverage! So idk what to really say other than it DOES have amazing coverage,and although im not sure why i sweat SO much just in my face and it did get all over me,i do love this product! I have normal skin with on and off dry t zone areas,unless i sleep in my make-up bc of my work hours THEN im oily of course,but other than that if your like me or even dry and want that perfect dewy look,i totally recommend this! If you have super oily skin i would not bc of how dewy it is...oh! Also want to mention that i had a black eye from my 3yr old throwing me a ball 😂 and again,with a small amount it covered every single inch! NO foundation and/or concealer has EVER done that no matter how much makeup iv used to cover areas like that before! The only reason i didn't give 5stars is bc everytime i touched my face,or was on my cell,i got that make-up film we all hate..overall i do love it!