Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

3.8

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Alumina, Methicone, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Sucrose Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 12/9/2017 3:50:00 AM

This pales in comparison to Maybelline Fit Me (stick). This is higher coverage, barely, but adding more Fit Me is nicer than this at base level coverage in every way.

on 11/4/2017 10:48:00 AM

If you have dry skin you will love this foundation!

It is also very practical. On "everyday basis", you only have to swipe on each cheek, forehead, chin and nose, blend, and then you are done with your base.

PS. if you still find this foundation dry, you can try Smashbox primer oil which I am using in drier months!

It's good I'm sure if you have oily skin but I've got normal to combination skin and found this very drying around my nose 👃 after jus 2 hours use! I've tried with and without primer n moisturiser.. unfortunately it didn't work for me... I wish it did because I bought few shades to get it to perfect match and in my country there is no return policy on foundations 😞😞😞

on 8/27/2017 3:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

الاردن حي القادسيه

on 8/7/2017 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have a LOVE HATE relationship with this foundation.
I wear the color 153.
I LOVE THE COLOR MATCH flawless- BUT
there is just something wrong with the texture of this foundation after about 2 hours of wear- its slippery and it kind of sits on top of the skin- I find that I have to set it a few times through out the day or blot it -

I love the finish though - it gives me a beautiful dewy finish that looks natural and not caked on-
I've been wearing it during the hot NYC days (summer 2017) so that may be why its siting on top of the skin -

It can and will transfer so be careful with that!

on 7/19/2017 10:40:00 AM

AMAZING! I have used this for just under a year now, re-purchased and bought in multiple shades for when im pale, medium and tanned, and I LOVE it! It is literally like a new skin, but so lightweight I genuinely can't feel it, obviously I would be lying to say its un-noticeable or no feel to it but once its on its so comfortable and lightweight to wear. As far as being noticeable goes, of course its make up its going to be noticed but it isn't cakey, I find I can layer it when necessary and look like I have a standard one layer of foundation on. Being that its such a good coverage I often don't need more than one later but I am prone to break outs and scars from previous spots so I tend to always prefer a fuller coverage. All other make up products I've used sit beautifully on top be it concealers, cream bronzers and of course powders.
It is definitley in my opinion not matte, more on the dewy side so be sure to set it if you're more on the oily side. I'm combination so I tend to use a few primers regardless of the foundation, but I chose to use something with a tack to it eg Becca Backlit Priming Filter and then something porefilling eg Porefessional or the MUFE Step 1 Smoothing primer which is simmilar to porefessional but I prefer the Benefit. Anyway, then the foundation glides on perfectly and I always like to powder with Rimmel Stay Matte when using this foundation, CT Airbrush Pressed Powder works very well too. Overall my favourite foundation and my go too especially for events as I always know what I'm going to get with it and can trust it. Photographs beautifully, be wary of flashback dependant on the shades you go for.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product in December right after Christmas, and during that time my skin was clear and moisturized. After purchasing this i loved it! I thought it stayed in place, held up well , didnt crease... I had pretty much no complaints. However since then i have found that this is no longer the right foundation for me. Since December my skin has changed dramatically, i have breakouts and really dry skin. I find that this foundation emphasizes my pimples and texture on the skin, as well as clings and settles in dry areas on my face. Unless my skin rotates back to how it was when originally purchased i dont think i will be repurchasing or using this foundation any time soon

on 5/15/2017 11:27:00 AM

I bought this product after so many Ytbers keep saying its awesome and super easy to blend.
Not for my case. i have dry skin everywhere else except my nose and chin.

Pros :
- It doesnt emphasize dry patches
- Convenient packaging
- Medium to full coverage

Cons :
- Cake face for this foundation
- Breaks up after 4 hours of wear
- Transfer like Crazy
- Heavy feeling on skin
- If i ever so much as scratch my face. you will see where i scartch it.
ITS EXTREMELY CAKEY.

I gave this to my sister who has oily skin. she likes the product. and doesnt break up on her.
I however will not be repurchasing this product.EVER.

When I first bought this foundation stick I LOVED it. I have the worst combination skin.... flakey on my forehead and around my mouth, and cystic acne on my jaw line! When I first popped this on it was dewy but not oily and gave great coverage. I recently purchased a lighter shade due to paling skin, urgh! It is AWFUL! Cracks in my skin everywhere, flakes off after about 2 hours. Horrid. Feels like I'm putting talc on my face awful! Would definitely not reccomend.

on 5/8/2017 6:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The reason i bought this was because my skin is currently so dry due to weather and have been recovering from a very bad cold. Everything I normally use just accentuate my dry patches and cling on it. Heating at work doesnt help either making my skin extra dry. The first day I use this I hated the result but love the application, its creamy and easy to blend (i use a beauty blender) Its so expensive here in australia ($67!!) and i really wanted it to work. Knowing my skin is dry I spend the next couple of days really try to look after it, my skin improve but still dry, but the foundation looks so much better. I mean HG potential better! my face looks fresh, and throughout the day while it started to get dry it wasnt noticable until I get really close to the mirror. I think this is a very decent foundation for winter but really dont think i can handle this in summer. Its not thick but i can see the dewiness, in summer i can get quite oily (ugh). Overall I am really liking it now for winter, hopefully it will last me long enough so I dont need to repurchase until next winter because its so expensive!