Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Polyclyveryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Alumina, Methicone, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Sucrose Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

on 1/19/2017 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is the first foundation that I actually like
the shade is perfect for my skin
looks very natural
feels so light on my skin
I first apply the make up for ever 1st step primer then i apply it with a foundation brush and always look soooo beautiful and natural

on 1/18/2017 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I accidentally bought this because Estee Lauder foundation is not availabe in sephora abu dhabi. The MUA just reccomended it to me so I gave it a try! I have an extremely dry skin, field with brown dark freckles and bumps! I thought it wouldn't work for me but it did! Although I've used it only once since I bought it but I am sooo loving it! Very natural full coverage without the heavy feeling! It is easy to blend and it's very good for dry skin gals like me. I use mac fix studio foundation and MUFE full cover concealer and urban decag all nighter spray on top of it. Would definitely repurchase :)

Holy grail alert!!! This stick foundation is amazing. I was hesitant at first when th Sephora rep recommended it but everyone that worked there raved about it so I thought why not.

I'll start by saying I have extremely dry skin with breakouts and was in search for an every day foundation that would photograph well since I had maternity photos coming up. This foundation is a miracle worker! It covered up and red marks/scarring in one application and for more pronounced marks I just dab on and blend and it is truly flawless. Not heavy or cakey at all, truly skin like. No shimmer, not matte, not shiny just SKIN. Some may find it dewy but since I'm dry it just adds the moisture I need to make me look healthy. It lasts all day, no need to touch up.

Because it is a waxy cream product you will need a good remover to make sure you remove all the product. I like to wash twice because I find if I don't remove thoroughly it can clog my pores. That being said my skin is actually healthier and I don't get any breakouts since using although that's probably because of my pregnancy.

I want to add my go to foundation before this was was hourglass illusion tinted moisture and it pales in comparison.

on 1/13/2017 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not like this foundation. It gives me cakey face, no matter what method I use. Also it makes me break out a little. It is not for me....

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this foundation on and off for almost a year and I still don't quite know how to rate it. I'd probably say it's closer to a 3.75 out of 5.

The weird thing about this foundation is that I always dislike it when it's first applied (which sometimes prevents me from picking it out of my stash) because it looks a little heavy. But then, after an hour or two of wear, if I look in the mirror it looks quite nice and is much more natural-looking. It's strange to think a foundation looks better after being worn for a few hours on the skin, but this one truly does. It's like it melts into the skin during the day.

I wear shade #115 - Ivory and it's a good match (for reference I'm an NC15 in MAC). The finish is a natural satin and it has moderate coverage, that can be built up. I primarily bought this for travel, because it's small and there's no chance of it leaking like a liquid foundation. It's a good stick foundation option for those wither normal-dry skin types, as oiler skin types may find this looks a little too dewy through the day.

Would I repurchase? No, I don't think so. I've found other more travel-friendly options that I prefer (like the L'Oreal Lumi Cushion foundation) and I've heard good things about the Hourglass stick foundation, so I'll likely try that in the future instead of repurchasing this one. It's a nice foundation but it hasn't wowed me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This foundation is a savior for people with dry skin. It looks better and better throughout the day, it's a miracle!
This foundation is medium coverage, but certainly buildable meaning you can create a fuller coverage when needed. It is very natural looking, leaves you with a natural looking healthy glow and doesn't exaggerate pores.
Only downside (hence 4 stars, not 5) would be that even my VERY DRY skin can become a little oily around the forehead and nose during the day. The foundation does not break up or become patchy, however I do need to mattify it with powder.
I recommend people with oily skin avoid this foundation due to the foundation being oily on me after periods of time, despite my very dry skin.

I just love it! I like how it looks on my face, good coverege, a little bit of expensive doh.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This product saved me. I suddenly had melasma and uneven skin and I tried tons but this is so far the only thing that worked - perfect blend and match and does not look like I put a mask or spackled on makeup. It looks natural and close to flawless. I tried the liquid foundation of makeup forever too and that was the best liquid foundation I ever used. I now am sing the stick for more coverage and I am very impressed - I have tried Dior, YSL, Chanel, Lancome, Nars etc but this Makeup forever foundation wins bar none!

on 11/5/2016 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a creamy formulation that blends easily into the skin and can be used sparingly for light coverage or more generously for more full coverage. It leaves a slightly dewy finish that sets beautifully with powder (I use Laura Mercier transparent setting powder). It absolutely does not irritate my skin, doesn't need a primer, and lasts all day without smearing or fading or drying out my skin. My only disappointment is that the shade range doesn't go quite light enough. I use the 115 for my NW10/13 skin, which is workable, but if they made one which was shade lighter I'd be so happy! That would make it a HG makeup for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wearing this after purchasing from Sephora a few days ago and so far, I do think I like this foundation but for me, there's a learning curve on applying it. I'm a bit new to using a foundation in stick form, especially one that's so pigmented.

I will say that it's very emollient, From what little experience I have in stick foundations (drug store brands only) they're usually to drying for me as I have very dry skin. This foundation does set to some extent but it's very dewy and definitely needs to be set on me. I love the look after I set it with Laura Mercier's trans setting powder. It's not a dull, matte finish which doesn't look good on my skin type, but a tad shiny/dewy in a good way.

Like I said, I'm still learning how this particular foundation likes to be applied. I'm noticing that it can apply smooth as silk sometimes, or a bit patchy based on what I'm using. BB can sheer it out a bit if it's too thick, but too much sheering can look streaky. My suggestion is go in with a light hand and add where needed to avoid streakiness or caking. But when you get the finish down right, it's just gorgeous.

One last thing... it does NOT play nice with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. At all. Three times I've tried to apply that concealer under and then over this foundation. All three times the concealer immediately got streaky and pilled/wiped right off. It was frightful. I've been using that concealer for well over a month and that is not normal for it to behave like that and hasn't done so with any other foundation other than this one. This foundation plays nice with Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, though.