Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Synthetic Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Alumina, Methicone, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Sucrose Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, BHT, [ /- CI 19140 (Yellow, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarine), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Oxide)].

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have to first say when i went to Sephora last Friday,i was only there to pick up an eyeliner..but we all know how the employee's ask those special questions and make us want to buy more. Lol..anyway i told her I'd just fallen in love with one of the least expected foundations and out of curiosity i ask her what she thought ab it..she said she actually loved it, but of course recommended something she thought id love being i love a dewy look..MUFE HD foundation stick...so i swatched it in store while browsing for ab an hour and ended up buying..I came home,completely re did my makeup and my kids ask to go to the park! It's 80 some degree btw. So we did..here's what i found to be awesome and what sucked. I loved the coverage! Omg amazing! So little i used covered even the smallest things on my face! The dewy/glow beach girl look i love was on point..THEN we get to park after ab 20min of heat from walking the trails i notice no part of my body was sweating except my face! I mean i was dripping sweat all over the place! And as i look down all i see is makeup film all over my clothes and phone and omg it was awful! I didn't have a mirror on me so im thinking i probably look like a clown at this point. So asa i walk in my bathroom to look at my face i was incredibly shocked I'll admit...It looked as if i didn't lose any of my coverage! So idk what to really say other than it DOES have amazing coverage,and although im not sure why i sweat SO much just in my face and it did get all over me,i do love this product! I have normal skin with on and off dry t zone areas,unless i sleep in my make-up bc of my work hours THEN im oily of course,but other than that if your like me or even dry and want that perfect dewy look,i totally recommend this! If you have super oily skin i would not bc of how dewy it is...oh! Also want to mention that i had a black eye from my 3yr old throwing me a ball 😂 and again,with a small amount it covered every single inch! NO foundation and/or concealer has EVER done that no matter how much makeup iv used to cover areas like that before! The only reason i didn't give 5stars is bc everytime i touched my face,or was on my cell,i got that make-up film we all hate..overall i do love it!

on 4/24/2017 2:16:00 PM

I'm really confused by all the love this foundation has got. I have normal, aging skin, prone to breakouts and a few spots I would like to cover.
I thought this looked really pretty when I first put it on. It was super easy to apply and the color was spot-on, which for me is very tough. Now for the bad. It transferred on everything! My tissue when I blew my nose, my kids' shirts when I hugged them and even on my husband! I kept having to reapply it, which is annoying considering it is $43 for a tiny tube.
It also started to break up within just a couple of hours. I tried various applications, primers, and setting sprays but to no avail. Ended up returning and buying my beloved smashbox studio skin.

So i really do love this foundation. I have normal skin, oily T zone and can get dry on my cheeks and not to add large pores near my nose...So basically i went to get this foundation because of all the awesome reviews i have read about it. I was using MAC moisturizing foundation before which i love, but wanted to try something new..I went into Sephora and was matched by a new machine they use to get the perfect match..And it worked. i got matched to Y245.
Im normally a NW20 in MAC colors. My overall thoughts on this product are positive. It glides on smoothly with my real techniques buffing brush and it goes on even and leaves a satin finish.It does not settle in my pores which i was so worried about but it went over them like butter=) I normally like the dewy finishes so normally i would not apply any powder after my foundation, but in this case you really should use a light translucent power, Only because during the day it can come across looking "oily". Its very light weight and u can build up coverage if needed. I normally like medium coverage. This foundation does not make you look cakey and it feels very light on the skin.I would buy again because i do like the overall product, the packaging and i do think it is worth the money if you are looking for a beautiful foundation!

Wanted to love this foundation as the reviews on it were so good. I have combination skin, getting oily in my T zone mostly and this foundation just didn't sit well on my face during the day. It looks absolutely flawless when you first apply it, giving such a nice natural glow to the skin. I always would get compliments from people asking what foundation I was wearing, but after a few hours it just ended up being an oily mess on my face. I've never used a foundation like it, even if I baked my face with translucent powder it always ended up looking sooooo greasy after 2 hours and you can't apply powder over it as it goes completely patchy. Loved the look of it when first applied and wish it just stayed that way. Would be best suited for more of a dry skin type I reckon.

on 3/17/2017 10:03:00 AM

Right now this is my daily foundation and I absolutely love it! I've never used a stick foundation before so I wasn't sure how easy it would be to work with but I find it to be very blendable. I apply it over top of my makeup forever hydrating primer and I use a real techniques buffing brush to blend it into the skin. The lady at sephora told me to use a beauty blender but I found that using my brush works just as well at blending and gives better coverage.

I would say it's a pretty full coverage foundation which I like and it's also very dewy which is my favorite look. I have really dry skin and it seems to glide right over dry patches. Lately I haven't been setting it with a powder so it does appear extremely glowy by the end of the day which some people might not like but if you do set it with powder it does tone down the shine. If you have oily skin you might not love it because it is extremely dewy but I think it's just one of those thing you would have to try for yourself.

I have two complaints about the product. The first is the shade selection which pales in comparison to their regular hd foundation. I wear the lightest shade 115 (R230) which is just a touch too dark for me, but I love the look of the foundation so much that I just make it work. I also think the amount of product you receive for the price could be better. There is only .44 ounces of product for $43 and most foundations tend to have an ounce of product. I can already tell that I've used quite a bit up so I think it's a foundation I would have to repurchase often.

That being said I love this product, the coverage and finish are amazing, and I recommend this primarily to people with dryer skin or people who prefer a very dewy look.

I really like this foundation. It has a lovely, creamy texture and great coverage that can be sheered out or built up. I prefer to apply the product using my Real Techniques sponge, but a foundation brush works well to. The application is so simple. I usually apply two stripes to each cheek, one across the forehead, a little down the bridge of my nose, plus a swipe across my chin and upper lip. This is enough for medium coverage, and I can add another layer to areas that might need extra help. Because this has a really creamy texture, it never truly sets on its own. I set it using a large fluffy brush and some loose powder. I have normal skin and this lasts all day on me, which is impressive considering I wear sunscreen underneath. Setting it with powder is crucial though. I've only had this product for a few months and I haven't tested it in the summer heat. I probably wouldn't recommend this for oily skin, but with a good primer and setting powder, it might work.

Overall, I really like this product. Don't be intimidated by the full coverage label. This can very easily be customized. I recommend testing it out at Sephora if you are able. The shade range can be kind of tricky for those with pale skin, but I heard that they are coming out with more colors. I'm around NW15 and I wear R230.

I love this foundation, it makes my skin look flawless in person and in pictures. Literally smooths my skin and makes it look perfect. Doesn't accentuate dry spots at all, I prime my skin with MAC strobe cream in Goldlite and this gives the slip to make this foundation easy to work with. Will definitely repurchase, just wish they was a little more product

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Favorite foundation. Very natural looking and great coverage. I have extremely dry skin and this works great for me. I like to rub the stick on the back of my hand and melt the product and dab my brush on my hand to pick the product up. I tried applying the stick directly to my face but I feel like it ends up a little too cakey that way.

on 2/12/2017 4:02:00 AM

Continued review because I accidentally hit the post button before I was done. Please read the first review before you read this one so you will have some background. I'm in shade 115 ( pink ivory) they have a very low shade section (15) all in all I love this

on 2/1/2017 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dare I say, I think this is my holy grail foundation. I'm more of a BB cream type of girl because i can't stand cakey foundation and because I have quite dry skin for the majority of the year, my face usually ends up looking flakey and cakey throughout the day. Usually the only foundations that don't do that are so sheer that I might as well just use BB cream anyway (favourite brand is Dr. Jart by the way). Until I met this bad boy. Great colour match (I'm about an NC25 give or take and I wear 125 Sand). This looks BEAUTIFUL on the face. Doesn't cling to any dry patches and just blends and melts in perfectly. Looks flawless. Can build up coverage to what i would consider full coverage fairly easily (maybe two coats). Can't really comment on longevity as I always use primer, powder, and setting spray but with the whole shebang it lasts throughout the work day with no issues. Things also blend beautifully on top of it. Just added it to my Loves at Sephora so I can grab a backup it during the Spring sale. You should definitely give this a try.