Sisley Phyto-Ombre Eclat

Sisley Phyto-Ombre Eclat

3.0

on 4/10/2017 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My review will be based on just one shadow from Sisley Phyto-Ombre Eclat single shadows collection. I have it in shade No.3 "Dune". It's a pale nude color in satiny finish with very fine golden-ish micro shimmer. I understand this is supposed to be a very subtle shade, yet I expected so much more from it. It applies easily and smoothly, does not have any fall-out, yet it looks like nothing on my lids. Not even that fine shimmer is visible anymore. It actually swatches much nicer on my fingers, but once applied on a lid and blended, it literally turns into nothingness (I tried to apply it more generously - does not help, it just starts looking slightly dirty in certain angles)... This is a truly weird thing. I have similar light/natural eye shadow colors from several other brands, and love most of them.
I have read quite good reviews about Sisley eye shadows, so I blame this color choice. Do not recommend shade "Dune" to light/medium skin tones. Not flattering at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of well deserved 5 just because matte eye shadows look a bit dull on majority of people.
The staying power of this product is amazing! Nothing comes close to it. I've worn it for 18 hours without a need for touch up. The texture is gorgeous, very silky. Usually everything creases on my lids, this shadows don't. I'm impressed!
The colors are right pigmented, you don't need to apply much. The packaging is beautiful and has very luxury feel. The single downside is a presence of the applicator (Do people really use those to apply makeup?)
If you love matte eye shadows this product totally worth 50USD that you're about to pay. It will lasts nearly 2 years if used daily.