Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte #656 Clay Crush

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte #656 Clay Crush
Color Sensational Creamy Matte #656 Clay CrushColor Sensational Creamy Matte #656 Clay Crush

4.4

on 1/9/2018 2:38:00 AM

I was looking for Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria (after hearing its Megan Markle`s go-to shade) & discovered on Temptalia, this was 90% dupe. Tilbury doesnt sell in my country and shipping costs a bomb!. So i had to gv Tilbury a miss! :(

Thankfully for dupes!

Clay Crush is a beautiful warm nude shade that goes well on my NC37 tone. This lasts even after oily meals (only the color at centre of lips, disappears) and even stays put during my shower! The matte formula is long lasting and like all Maybelline lipsticks, smells nice, right under my nose... like candy! If you like Mac Velvet Teddy, you`ll like this. Its similar! Pair it up with Mac Spice liner.

Highly recommend and im def happy with the drug store price tag instead of paying premium for Tilbury!
Now its time to get a prince!!! ;) Tks for the tip, Megan! ;)

on 12/30/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to be a liquid lipstick kind of girl even though they dry out my already dry lips so badly. I loved the look but I finally got over the phase and turned to tinted lip balms and lip tints. One day while in the store I swatched one of these lipsticks on the back of my hand and was so impressed with how matte and pigmented it is that I returned the next day and bought this shade. Turns out, it doesn't just complement my skin - it's also super long lasting. The only time they ever come off on the tissue is when I have a greasy meal and even then only the center part is affected. Reapplying it doesn't make them clumpy and thick like liquid lipsticks do. It's so good!

on 9/10/2015 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this lip! The color is so gorgeous on my nc20 skin tone. I love the formula, my favorite at the drugstore now. Also, the usual scent with maybelline lippies is present, but not as noticeable as in the regular line IMO. I do need to rub my lips with a scratchy towel and apply balm beforehand, and blot with a tissue to get the super matte look after.

on 9/1/2015 6:27:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love love love Clay Crush! I have 2 other shades also in the Creamy Matte line and I love all of them. This one is a beautiful warm peachy nude to wear. My thoughts on it:

- TEXTURE: creamy, borderline too creamy to the point where it slips around on my lips if I apply too much, doesn't dry out lips
- SCENT: vanilla, might be quite artificial for some
- LONGEVITY: great, will fade a bit at the 4th-5th hour mark.

If you're pale and cool toned there's a shade called Daringly nude that is also very beautiful, but if you're looking for a warm terracotta color, this one is for you!

on 8/18/2015 9:53:00 PM

This will definitely be my fall go-to color. It is a gorgeous shade of terra-cotta or red/brown, depending on whether you lightly pat it on or swipe it over your lips. It is very opaque, does not bleed or settle into lines, wears for a good 4-5 hours without reapplying, and most importantly is very COMFORTABLE. You definitely need to exfoliate and moisturize before putting this formula on.