Dr. Hauschka Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner

Dr. Hauschka Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner

3.9

Water/Aqua, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene

on 1/11/2018 3:11:00 AM

i'm so glad this comes in a spray. wonderful to apply. lovely scent.helps with the further application of creams. i knew an aesthetician who told me toner is essential.she looked twenty years younger than her real age.

on 5/26/2016 7:28:00 AM

I love this toner so much! It's light but effective. Your skin feels hydrated but not wet, and I feel like it calms my red-ish skin. Very worth the price, stands out from the rest of the toners I've used.

I just love it! I purchased a sample size and felt so much difference in comparison with other toners or micellar waters. this skin feels so clean and at the same time soft and smooth that a moisturizer can be skipped out. it's like a pleasant curing treatment.
i'm looking to buy the full size.

on 6/24/2015 8:18:00 PM

I LOVE this toner! I have quite red/rashy skin and when I spray this toner on my skin immediately calms down and evens out. I use it after the Dr. H cleansing cream or when I get out of the shower. Just a delight.

Edit 2017......Stopped using this ages ago. Too much fragrance for me.

on 3/5/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am on the fence with this one. Right now I am using it along with Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk and Regenerating Day Cream, and my skin looks and feels fantastic. Moist, glowing, no dryness, just perfect. Earlier this winter I switched back to Dr. Hauschka because I kept either having allergic reactions, breaking out, or my skin was incredibly dry and tight with every other product I tried - natural or not. So the combination of these 3 products, along with the Tinted Day Cream, has completely turned that around. But back to this toner specifically -
It feels very pleasant going on - no stinging and does not seem drying. It has a pleasant herbally scent. I use it right before the day cream and while my face is still moist from toner, pat on the day cream. It works well for this purpose. If I am wearing makeup, I sometimes use a spritz or two to set my makeup, and again, it does well for that. But would I buy it again? Well, yes, for right now. I don't really want to rock the boat and do anything different right now! But, overall, I am not convinced that toner is truly necessary, so if something HAD to be eliminated from my routine, it would be this.

on 2/21/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this toner. It just makes your face feel very clean, refreshed and alive. Very nice! Great for problematic skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Can't put my finger on it, but this stuff plays a key part in my skincare routine. Maybe it's in my head, but I feel it balances my skin after cleansing. I spray and pat it into the skin on my face and neck. Follow with serum/moisturizer. Someone else said it was addicting. I agree. I have sensitive skin and it has not bothered me (the toner does contain alcohol). In the past I have tried witch hazel as a toner, but it was too strong for me. I have repurchased, despite the price.

on 2/10/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started the Dr. Hauschka skin care program last year in autunm. As I believe to follow the steps recommend to get best results I also purchased the toner after a while.
For my highly sensitive combination skin it was a nightmare. My sin dried and looked more and more tired. It came to the point that my skin started to shed. I was really shocked.
Was it because of the amount of alcohol? I brought it back and managed to change it for soothing cleansing milk which performs very good for my skin.

on 1/9/2015 11:11:00 AM

I never used or liked toners before but now I am addicted to this one. I feel it calms my skin which used to be very reddish, I feel that my skin has become more calm after starting to use natural skincare products.

on 11/30/2014 7:53:00 AM

I've been using Hauschka products over 5 years for face skincare. Although I had to change my skincare routine, I still use this toner alternatively in both version (normal and special toner) depending how dry my skin is, and mix it up into my clay mask.