Dr. Hauschka Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner

Dr. Hauschka Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner

3.9

Water/Aqua, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene

on 5/26/2016 7:28:00 AM

I love this toner so much! It's light but effective. Your skin feels hydrated but not wet, and I feel like it calms my red-ish skin. Very worth the price, stands out from the rest of the toners I've used.

I just love it! I purchased a sample size and felt so much difference in comparison with other toners or micellar waters. this skin feels so clean and at the same time soft and smooth that a moisturizer can be skipped out. it's like a pleasant curing treatment.
i'm looking to buy the full size.

To Read all 105 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/24/2015 8:18:00 PM

I LOVE this toner! I have quite red/rashy skin and when I spray this toner on my skin immediately calms down and evens out. I use it after the Dr. H cleansing cream or when I get out of the shower. Just a delight.

on 3/5/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am on the fence with this one. Right now I am using it along with Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk and Regenerating Day Cream, and my skin looks and feels fantastic. Moist, glowing, no dryness, just perfect. Earlier this winter I switched back to Dr. Hauschka because I kept either having allergic reactions, breaking out, or my skin was incredibly dry and tight with every other product I tried - natural or not. So the combination of these 3 products, along with the Tinted Day Cream, has completely turned that around. But back to this toner specifically -
It feels very pleasant going on - no stinging and does not seem drying. It has a pleasant herbally scent. I use it right before the day cream and while my face is still moist from toner, pat on the day cream. It works well for this purpose. If I am wearing makeup, I sometimes use a spritz or two to set my makeup, and again, it does well for that. But would I buy it again? Well, yes, for right now. I don't really want to rock the boat and do anything different right now! But, overall, I am not convinced that toner is truly necessary, so if something HAD to be eliminated from my routine, it would be this.

on 2/21/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this toner. It just makes your face feel very clean, refreshed and alive. Very nice! Great for problematic skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Can't put my finger on it, but this stuff plays a key part in my skincare routine. Maybe it's in my head, but I feel it balances my skin after cleansing. I spray and pat it into the skin on my face and neck. Follow with serum/moisturizer. Someone else said it was addicting. I agree. I have sensitive skin and it has not bothered me (the toner does contain alcohol). In the past I have tried witch hazel as a toner, but it was too strong for me. I have repurchased, despite the price.

on 2/10/2015 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I started the Dr. Hauschka skin care program last year in autunm. As I believe to follow the steps recommend to get best results I also purchased the toner after a while.
For my highly sensitive combination skin it was a nightmare. My sin dried and looked more and more tired. It came to the point that my skin started to shed. I was really shocked.
Was it because of the amount of alcohol? I brought it back and managed to change it for soothing cleansing milk which performs very good for my skin.

on 1/9/2015 11:11:00 AM

I never used or liked toners before but now I am addicted to this one. I feel it calms my skin which used to be very reddish, I feel that my skin has become more calm after starting to use natural skincare products.

on 11/30/2014 7:53:00 AM

I've been using Hauschka products over 5 years for face skincare. Although I had to change my skincare routine, I still use this toner alternatively in both version (normal and special toner) depending how dry my skin is, and mix it up into my clay mask.

on 2/11/2014 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Dang it -- I hate that these expensive Dr. H. products are so good! I got a sample kit of the whole cleansing ritual and I love every piece of it. I ended up buying the full sizes and was hoping to skip the toner, but it's really good and adds something essential to the process. I had very dry, easily irritated skin when I started using this and now it's smooth and moist and healthy. I was using gobs of moisturizer, but now I only need a little bit. The toner is soothing and seems to add some nourishing, protective quality to my skin.

Some have complained about the alcohol, but this is not the harsh rubbing alcohol you have in your medicine cabinet. Many organic products have to use organic, plant-based alcohol to extract the essences of the plants used in the formulas. This also serves as one of the safest organic preservatives. Believe me, this toner is not drying at all or I would not be able to use it.