Arbonne Cc cream

No Image

3.0

Not tested on animals

Love this CC cream! Very creamy and moisturizing. Provides a flawless coverage that I get compliments on all the time. The first time I ever wore it, a friend stared at me and said, 'Wow! your makeup is perfect!". I had issues at first with it getting very oily after a couple hours, but I have remedied that by baking with a loose, translucent powder. I get an extra few hours before getting a little oily, and then I use Nyx oil blotting papers. Seriously love this stuff :):) I would give it 5 stars, but it is hard to obtain because you have to go through a rep for the company and I do feel like the shade range is limited. Other than that, great!!

Crap.Well - EXCELLENT if you are trying to fit in with Tussaud's waxworks.

I have the lightest shade....still gives me an orange face. I was looking for something cheaper and trying to contribute to a friend's business.

feels drying...
too matte

I prefer sheerer coverage.

Back to Chanel, my love, I will never leave you.

on 2/22/2016 7:56:00 PM

Almost every time I wear this 'foundation' cream someone compliments my skin! I use the medium version and it covers sun spots perfectly. I rarely buy the same products over and over but I'm on my third tube because I love how it makes my skin look! It glides on easily and washes off no problem---and doesn't sweat off during dance class.

Shade is nice but it can make you break out. They are a bit too moisturizing.