2.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This was a sample in a beauty box. It's definitely moisturizing and has a nice light smell but it's a bit heavy on my face. I feel tacky after I apply it. It also doesn't glide on easily. And it seems like my skin is more rough since I've been using it. So not for me

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

5 months ago

Pretty average basic moisturizer. I will use it up, but won’t repurchase. There are tons of better options out here. I used to apply it regularly, now I use it from time to time just for the sake of using it up. I apply it at night after serum (either Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair or my AHA serum with mandelic & lactic acid), just to add some moisture to my skin. What I like: it didn’t break me out, and one jar will last your for a long time.

About reviewer (243 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

6 months ago

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

I have heard many raves and reviews about Laneige but unfortunately this moisturizer didn't cut it for me. It was too watery and my dry skin needs something that will hold throughout the day and lock it in.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 months ago

I heard a lot of good reviews about this Laneige, and I had faith in the brand because many celebrities and influencers sworn by it. I hesitated for a long time because of the high price of this product. And I regret spending so much money on this brand. The salegirl at Laneige claimed repeatedly that this water bank moisture cream is good for dry skin. However, it is not. This product is too heavy and thick for my skin. It doesn't really absorb and feels heavy too. I question the suitability of this product on dry skin. I strongly won't recommend it. Anyone with dry skin experience the same thing?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

10 months ago

LOVE this product! During the winter, my skin is dry, especially on the corners of my mouth and chin. This moisturizer saved my skin during those months. It's thick to give your skin moisture, but not so thick that your skin can't breathe. Pair this with Laneige overnight mask and your skin will come out supple and hydrated in the morning.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

2 years ago

I love korean products.Although the price was not a bargain I decided it was good for me since there was a Beauty test you can take on their website. I stopped using this product because I had a rash on my t zone area. I have sensitive skin ... because I really wanted this product, I didn’t even read any reviews before purchasing it. I better read them next time because I can’t return it anymore. I thought maybe the gel cream is better but now I see that the reviews are similar for both products . Ow well.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

I received multiple free samples of this product from Sephora. I really was hopeful for this product. This product does soak into the skin quite nicely. Your face does feel moisturized. This has a strong fragrance that burned my face. If you have sensitive skin, stay clear of this.

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

Pros: - I got this product in a kit so it came in a tube (but the full-size comes in a jar, so that'd be a con) - Smells nice - Hydrating (though it gives my face a shiny look so it's more of a night moisturizer) Cons: - Expensive

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I actually appreciate that this moisture cream does not leave my skin feeling greasy like some moisturizers for dry skin. But again (like their other products I tried) the fragrance is overwhelming. What on earth is Laneige thinking when they load fragrance in their products? It is the #1 reason I won't repurchase. Of course I do have a few other reasons, like jar packaging that contributes to the instability of the good ingredients. As part of the Hydration Trial Kit, this is a decent enough moisturizer to use short-term, which is why I bought the kit, primarily for weekend travel. It's not horrible, it's just not anything I would seek out to purchase in a full-size. I have other, much better skin care products that I won't replace with this.

About reviewer (968 reviews)

Age44-55