no images

price range

Reviews

from

6 months ago

These provide a super-shiny lacquer look which I highly prefer for my lips; I don't wear matte lip products of any kind because I don't want any lip texture emphasized. I can't live without the shades 202 or 201 -- both are like IRL photoshop/filters for the lips, making them look plump and juicy and making any lip lines/wrinkles disappear. It does not have artificial fragrance/flavor/taste, which I highly prefer, and it is moisturizing/nourishing to my lips. These are my favorite lip glosses ever.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

3 years ago

stays as long as any high end lip gloss. nice color and shine. mine was milky pink ♡

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I disagree with the review below. While I do feel it had a subtle synthetic taste to it, it wasn't anything that I grossed me out, but still one star off. The applicator is a doe foot but it shaped to be easier to apply to your put. I was very much a fan of the full saturated color. High quality product.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

4 years ago

This was a 100 point perk at Sephora. The colour is 202 which is a light and milky peachy pink. I've put it on every day this past week only to wipe it off because of the synthetic taste and it leaves a ring of residue on towards the inside of my lips. The applicator looks like it's defective but it's not. It looks like a regular doe foot applicator that got squashed in the manufacturing process. I don't know what the little notch is supposed to do. The applicator seems like a marketing decision gone wrong. There is nothing here that can't duplicated for less than half the price at the drugstore. Unless there is a colour in the range that you can't live without pass on it.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

Age44-55