L'Oreal L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil - Nourishing Conditioner for Dull, Dry Hair

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil - Nourishing Conditioner for Dull, Dry Hair

Aqua / Water,Cetyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Amodimethicone,CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,CI 77491 / Iron Oxides,CI 15985 / Yellow 6,CI 19140 / Yellow 5,Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract,Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Stearyl Alcohol,Behentrimonium Chloride,Trideceth-6,Chlorhexidine Digluconate,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil,Nelumbium Speciosum Extract / Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract,Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract,Isopropyl Alcohol,Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Myristyl Alcohol,Caramel Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract,Rosa Canina Flower Extract,Bisabolol,Cetyl Esters,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetrimonium Chloride,BHT,Citric Acid,Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil,Parfum / Fragrance

on 1/23/2018 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I typically use L'Oreal's Clay or Volume line and I have had not issues with either. However, my hair was feeling a tad dehydrated from the weather, swimming in a pool, and heat processing. I thought to give this combo a try and I do not regret it! What interested me is it says 'non greasy'. I have very oily skin and scalp. I'm particular when it comes to hair products... my hair tangles terribly...very fine and curly. I don't want anything to weigh it down or add to my issues. After using this shampoo and conditioner, it was very easy to comb through. I also use Elvive Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum, which is a great product. My hair isn't frizzy nor weighed down. No itchy scalp but I made sure to thoroughly rinse. Definitely will keep this combo in my rotation!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is a really nice conditioner.
I do have to say upon the first couple of uses I was not blown away but I did like the scent.
It was after a week of use that I really started to notice a difference in my hair.
It smells lovely. Reminds me a lot of the VS Amber romance body spritz and a little bit of a buttery sugar cookie type scent without being too strong and annoying.
It softens my, detangles well, and helps to tame my frizz.
My hair is so much easier to straighten when I use the shampoo and conditioner combo.
What I love most is that this line does not irritate my scalp like others do.
With continued use, my hair feels and looks healthier, shiny, and soft!
I definitely recommend and will be picking this up again.

I've stayed away from elvive products for like 3 years now, due to a bad experience with a range or a product, I dont remember.

This conditioner is incredibly THICK, so I have to dillute it so it can penetrate my hair. The scent is yummy, can't describe what it smells like but in my experience it is not very overpowering. It gives VERY good slip! It detangles very well and leaves hair feeling soft, shiny and all that. However, I noticed it leaves a slight film on your hair, which is weird considering the ingredient list has zero silicones... but this is dirt cheap and does the job so I am happy. AND, it is not heavy nor does it builds up, which is a big plus. I used to repurchase the herbal essences hello hydration a lot, but that one built up super quick everytime and my hair started becoming rough.

on 1/12/2016 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This was a huge disappointment for me. I've been using the Elvive Re-Nutrition Conditioner for years so I figured why not try another one. To put things straight from the start it didn't do anything for me. It's thick, yellow strongly perfumed cream, didn't even detangle my hair, left a waxy residue and didn't moisturize. I used it up but you can already say it didn't agree with me in any aspect. At least it wasn't expensive.

on 8/18/2015 4:45:00 AM

This conditioner actually is one of the best i have ever tried. If you have low porosity hair like mine, and it takes ages to moisture your hair and youre goal is to easily have soft and bouncy hair, then this silicone loaded conditioner is for you. Just remember silicones dont moisture hair, they make them FEEL good...
But i will not repurchase it becouse of the smell, it has this strong perfumey smell that lingers all day and my sensitive nose just cant stand that.

on 8/12/2015 11:56:00 PM

I love this and have only praise for both the shampoo and conditioner :)

Affordable and inexpensive (especially for a 250ml bottle)
Amazing smell (think men's cologne) which leaves my hair smelling great for days after
My hair is much softer, hydrated, nourished and feels like much better quality overall
I brought the shampoo and conditioner labelled for 'dull, dry hair' as this was my main problem and it has been improved so much by using these
My hair has a nice shine afterwards, plus it looks and feels healthy
They have a whole range of these each labelled with a different purpose and I'm looking forward to trying the rest (each contains 6 precious flower oils which is original and unique for hair care products)