no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms and this lotion helps with it esp during the winter. I don't like the smell, too strong and flowery but since I only use it on my arms it short of fades away quickly. The packaging is very good. It comes in a pump.

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

5 years ago

This is the only product I tried from Lierac and, quite frankly, I am not rushing to try any more. This is a nice moisturising lotion but it is nothing special. The fragrance is quite strong (roses) which I don't particularly like. It fades relatively quickly, though. The lotion also feels sticky on the skin but it doesn't take too long to absorb. When my skin was at its driest (after my holiday) it was not enough moisture for my legs or elbows... So there you go, even though this product is marketed as being 'lipid replenishing' and all that, to me it worked just as an average body lotion that is a bit sticky, smells too flowery and does not provide enough moisture for my legs or elbows. I am glad I bought it on offer because I think this product is not worth the cost all. On a positive note, the packaging is very practical and has a nice pump :)

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35