MILANI Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow - Bella Champagne

2.0

Not tested on animals

on 12/21/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is a hot/cold for me. In seventh grade I would rub my finger in it and swipe it on my lids and be out the door, and I throughout the year I used the whole thing up. The color itself is a beautiful pinky-beige champagne but the pigmentation could use a little work. After sort of scraping off the top layer to use in a Cream Eyeshadow DIY, I found that it became softer and more pigmented, and I began using it as a highlighter instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I just bought this without reading the reviews because I love others from this line. I was so excited to get home and try this! On the lids, blah. not much going on in the color payoff. HOWEVER. . . this color is a pretty great dupe for Becca's SSP champagne pop. It is a beautiful highlighter!

Very pretty color in the pan and beautiful when swatched with your finger.
BUT..
When applied to the lid with and without primer it looks very very sheer and super glittery. Looks too much like kiddie makeup.

The color looks so beautiful but it doesn't show up that great on my lids and it also have lots of fall out. I prefer the wet n wild walking on egg shells.

on 8/10/2015 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've been looking for a neutral, champagne coloured eyeshadow and thought since this product's colour name was Champagne, that it would be just what I was looking for. It wasn't. It had very poor pigmentation and did not apply well. While the colour was very pretty, it was way too sheer and hardly showed up on my (very fair) lids.