no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

My sister recommended i try the monthly subscription box- everything is vegan and natural- but luxurious! My skin reacts badly to chemical sunscreen, silicones, synthetic fragrances- all the stuff you find in so-called luxury brands. I've tried other subscriptions in the past- but cancelled because i ended up with a ton of little products that i would never use- lots of hair products in particular. I've had the subscription for about six months now and it is well worth it- I've used most of the products that have been sent and discovered a number of brands and new favorites that i would never had discovered otherwise. On average I'd say I've purchased at least one full sized item/month after trying it out in the subscription box- at LEAST one, sometimes more... Well worth it for products that are good for you and the environment!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

a year ago

I love this company! They have by far the best clean beauty box subscription, in terms of price and value ($15/box on the yearly plan and $18 on the monthly). And you get 20% back in rewards points on shop orders. 20% rewards is at least 4x what you get most places. And they're cruelty-free :)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

Petit Vour is a monthly beauty box that typically showcases four clean, vegan products each month. The product sizes always vary, though the total box value is generally the same ($45-$55). Considering the value and high quality of product, it's a total steal. I also love that you get so many points for reviewing products and making purchases in the shop. They add up really quickly and you can redeem them on any full-size item.

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

3 years ago

I have a subscription to Petit Vour and overall it's either a hit or a miss. You can score full size products one month and then get single use items the next. I made the mistake of purchasing some stuff that was on sale. I should have known better. I emailed one of the brands and they confirmed I received old stock. It's being returned.

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0
from

3 years ago

I could not be more disappointed in Petit Vour as a company. Not only did they send a broken eyeshadow but then refused to refund my money, instead allowing only replacements. I know of no other company that does not allow refunds for broken products when a receipt is available. There are too many other good green beauty stores now that provide excellent customer service. So, there is no need for me to support a store that does not provide top-notch service to its customers. I do not recommend this store.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Petit Vour is a cruelty-free, vegan subscription box that offers a lot of natural/organic products in a addition to cruelty-free products. The cost is $15/month and you are usually sent 4 products to try (usually deluxe sample sizes). When I first signed up, I was unsure about staying with the subscription because I was never really wowwed by the products, although the value of the box itself was okay. There is no customization, and any products that come in a variety of colors are randomly selected (and I have had my fair share of ugly pink products, please stop sending colors that only look good on 5% of the population). I have been a subscriber for about a year and have found that the service has been improving over the last three months. When I first subscribed, I considered canceling every other month. The last couple of months have shown an improvement in terms of product size (I received a full-sized product in the last box) and also in terms of brands and quality (Meow Meow Tweet, Mun, 100 Percent Pure, Aila, Routine, etc.). They now have a program that allows you to review products and receive points which you may then use to get a discount on products in the store. This is a nice feature and it also helps to make good decisions about purchasing the products because I can read about them first. Overall, I would rate Petit Vour at 3.5 lippies for the moment, but if they continue to improve (and maybe offer more customization), I am sure that they will have more subscribers. Update 11/01/2015: When I wrote this review a couple months ago, I was on the fence about the direction in which Petit Vour was going. I think in 2015, Petit Vour has made a substantial effort to improve its service, in terms of the quality and variety of the items in the boxes, and the value of the box. Perhaps they have a new creative director, because this really seems like a departure from their previous style of box, which was sometimes great but mostly underwhelming. Additionally, the site has been revamped, is more user-friendly, and gives you access to the best brands that they are partnered with, for a 20% discount in the form of store credit. I am very impressed with their improvement and think that the monthly box offers a great value. I will definitely continue my subscription. Only one suggestion: It would be fabulous if they could offer a discount for a multi-month subscription, like goodebox and Kloverbox.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29