Maybelline New York Wet Shine in Succulent

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/10/2006 11:12:00 PM

This is worst nail polish. I love the color, but this has a gooey consistency and looks streaky on my nails. I will never buy this again.

on 7/25/2006 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've never tried Chanel's famous polish and I'm brand new to the whole "vampy" color range, but I *adore* this shade. It's a dark, dark red w/ a purplish undertone that still looks great against my warm/sallow MMM skintone. I am very skittish when it comes to colors in general on my fingernails (usually go for neutral fleshtones or clear polishes), but I have no reservations about using this for a manicure. From 0 to 100, yes, but they make my short nails look anything but boring.P.S. It takes 3 coats to even out any streaks. If you're a novice like me, anyway--YMMV. I am very haphazard and slop my nail polish on. Also, as w/ any darker color, do your nails a favor and wear a basecoat. This will sound dumb to those who are used to wearing reds and purples, but I was dumb and put this straight on my nails. Can we say staining? continued >>

on 3/8/2006 12:36:00 AM

Deep, deep red which looks a wee bit nicer in the bottle than it does on my fingers. Not sure why, but it dulls when applied. The finish is still nice and shiny, though. The application for this was far streakier than for the other Wet Shine polishes I have, and I needed to put on three coats to even it out. Wouldn't repurchase but I like this colour while I have it.

Pics:Nails continued >>

on 12/16/2002 5:26:00 AM

This nailpolish doesn't chip at all and is a great deep red color. And it is cheap! I'll be looking into more Maybelline nail polishes from now on.

Popular Polishes