no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/15/2008

This is seriously great. It covers up your shine, prevents, covers up your aging, and it minimizes your pores, and it is just the best, so go order it now.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

Nov/24/2006

This lotion really helped me. I purchased it to even out my skin tone and lighten up my acne scars. I used it for about a year non-stop. If you could see photos from before and after using it, you'd see the difference. My skin isn't crystal clear but my scars has noticeably lightened. Now that my skin is more even and not in as bad a state as it was, I don't need to use it as often …Read more

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Feb/03/2003

IT HELPS MY REDNESS, PROBABLY FROM THE GLYCOLIC ACID. BUT I WOULDN'T USE IT EVERYDAY OR I'D PROBABLY BREAK OUT. IT FEELS KIND OF HEAVY ON THE SKIN.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Feb/03/2003

WORKS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I TRIED SO FAR. DOESN'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT
AS MUCH AS RETROACTIVE.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Jan/22/2003

This is a very nice lotion. It's not too heavy for us people with oily skin. Until I discovered Avon's Ultimate cream, this was one of my staples. The only problem I had with it is that when I put my foundation over it my skin looked too shiny, so I saved it for the P.M.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

Dec/16/2002

This stuff just sucks. It made my skin tingle like crazy and then it just went crazy. I've been using La Mer to calm it down, but I've broken out from it and my skin feels really sensitive. I did not like this at all. Plus, it has a really strong sunblock smell and it is only SPF 15

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

Age19-24