NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks

NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks

3.5

Isododecane, Petrolatum, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phystosterols, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue Lake 1 (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red Lake 30 (CI 73360).

on 2/9/2018 12:22:00 PM

Im surprised reading reviews saying the formula is slippery. Mine doesnt feel slippery at all. I'm actually really loving these, I have 4 of them: kitten heels, brooklyn thorn,initiator and club hopper. The pigmentation is seriously so good and the formula really doesnt feel too dry, and im someone who cant stand feeling my lips dry. You do have to be carefull not to rub them togheter hard or they will crumble. They also take a little bit to dry out and arent tranfer proof, but the still stay on pretty damn good, een after drinking water or eating (as long as isnt oily food).
The appication can get a bit tricky on the sides of the lips but other than that the appliator holds just the right amount of product and is relatively easy to work with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I have had this product in the colors Stone Fox, Alien, Little Denim Dress, and Foiled Again. The formula is very nice for the most part aside from a little stickiness and streaking if the lips are pressed together too roughly. Alien and Stone Fox (being darker colors) tend to wear off noticeably quicker, but last about two hours before needing to be reapplied. I only used Little Denim Dress and Foiled Again for a photo shoot or two so I don't know much about the wear time. Dries down to a nice semi-matte. I wish the applicator was a little easier to get into the corners of my lips, but does it provide good coverage. Overall a nice liquid lip! Just repurchased Alien today, would definitely continue to repurchase and look forward to trying other colors.

on 1/15/2018 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was so excited to try these but I was disappointed when I applied to my lips with the doe foot applicator. The liquid was so thick, slippery and all over the place. Dabbing product to the back of my hand and using a lip brush was the only way it would apply properly with a lip liner. I used a matching NYX lip pencil.

SIDE NOTE: I ended up dabbing some on my cheeks and when blended perfectly in with an ELF Small Stipple Brush it worked beautifully, I was in LOVE!! I do recommend these as liquid blush. On the lips it requires better application techniques than just a doe foot. The longevity is okay but not great on lips. On cheeks it lasted all day.

on 1/15/2018 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i have it and so prety and it is very long lasting for me

on 1/15/2018 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love NYX lipliners for years, so picked up the shade Tea & Cookies in the Liquid Suede b/c the color looked pretty and I was curious about the product. The color is exactly as I expected it to be, a pretty soft pink which is my jam. However it's the exact same color as my HG lipsticks from other brands in this tone that can be altered maaany ways depending on the lipliner, and have a trusty formula I've rocked with for years, so why in the world would I use this?! The formula is so SLIPPERY, the application is annoying, and it doesnt play well with lipliner. If I put it on top of lipliner it smears around just like if I apply it alone, and if I put lipliner on after applying the suede first/blend the edges with it, it just smears around also. No, no, and no. Very juvenile product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Gross! This product has so much hype but honestly so disappointed. “Life’s a beach” colour is ok but very neon. Liquid applies and dries poorly but not the worst liquid lipstick I’ve ever used. Applicator is fine. Feels really cheap. I guess it’s a very “young” look?

on 1/1/2018 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was looking for a rose-nude matte lipstick and I picked up NYX liquid suede "soft spoken" for 13$
Though I can't say it's perfect,it's satisfying for me
First it's in creamy-liquid form but it doesn't take long time to dry on my lips(about two minutes)after that,I can have the matte finish I want.it's color doesn't change alot after drying and it's not cakey on my lips.I hate when lipsticks color my teeth and it didn't happen with this nyx liquid suede
The most important cones are that it's not too long-lasting and that it's removed when eating or drinking but all in all it's not a bad lipstick.I'd like to try it's other shades

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this on a whim in 'Vintage' because I love the colour and the matt cream didn't work for me. The colour is lovely, it has a nice finish but the lasting power (for me) is just not there. Like a lot of other people have said, it takes ages to dry and even then it transfers like crazy.
The inner part of my lips (or 'the lip butthole') is always a huge problem for me and this has no staying power on that area. Even if that's not a big problem for you though, it just comes off with food and drink so easily. I was patching up all day when I wore it. On the plus side though, it does patch well without getting cakey or gritty.

Kind to dry lips, pigmented, but not for me.

on 11/18/2017 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased Mauve Mist and Bella and returned them both...but for different reasons.
* Mauve Mist (warm rose Nude) looked muddy on my light yellow toned skin, there were definite notes of gray which did not play nice with my skin color and to compensate I had to use more blush/ bronzer. In the end it wasn’t worth the effort.
* Bella (deep reddish copper) is a beautiful color and reminded me of a matte version of a Dior gloss I used to wear in high school, however is very shimmery, much more so than the pictures online portray, and being somewhat formal in terms of lip colors, it was a bit much. I tried downplaying the shimmer factor by applying clear gloss first and dotting/ blending out the color but in the end the shimmer won and return it went. I would love this color if less shimmer.
**As per the name suggests, the formula is matte (aka suede) and medium to full coverage. Good 3-4 hour wear. A light lip balm pre-application might be best as it does have the tendency to cake.

on 11/14/2017 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have this in Tea & Cookies and while its a nice color this takes forever to dry and once its "matte" its still not transfer proof and comes off completely when eating or drinking. The formula is very pigmented but feels slightly sticky and smells chemically.

One plus is the applicator, which is a classic doefoot but its tilted, which for some reason works great

Popular Lipsticks