Makeup Revolution Baked Bronzer

4.9

on 12/3/2017 3:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i LOVE it !
the pan is huge and the color s just perfection it also stays on all day long..

on 6/22/2017 7:42:00 PM

I cannot begin to tell you how much money I have spent... or should I now say wasted.. on bronzers.. trying to find one that works for me.
I LOVE this bronzer. I love the sheen too but I'd be very tempted to try a matte version of the same bronzer. Just because :)
This would add a beautiful glow if lightly dusted all over too. IMO you only need a little to bronze your bronzy areas lol but pigmentation is pretty good. I only used a light hand and it showed up perfectly on my skin. I feel like you could easily get any look you wanted using this which I've found to be rare in a bronzer if I'm honest.
I have the shade Golden Days. I am not super pale but I am quite pale and this is beautiful.
It really is. I was pleasantly surprised!
It glides on like silk, a breeze to blend, is soft and gorgeous and and and...
When I first got this I was like meh... I will try it soon because I had no faith in bronzers anymore haha but this blew me away.
Golden Days was the only shade available when I purchased this particular bronzer so now that I know the magic inside I'm very keen to try the others. 2 thumbs up from me!

so impressed with this product, goes amazing over contour and is great if you want to bronze up your face and can be used without blush as it gives you so much life by itself! i love how illuminating it is too.

This product is !Bomb! I have had several bronzers (all prices) and this is the best I've purchased. I got the lightest shade. It is not red or peachy. It blends well, stays put, does not smell, does not irritate my skin. This is one of my best finds this year - I discovered Makeup Revolution lipstick and blush too.

This brand is not very good at labeling product - you have to really look for the name and some of the print is sooooooooo tiny...good luck. Will this deter future purchases? At these prices? No way.

Awesome!!! I have Ready To Go, it's beautiful & high quality of a product for $6. Really finely milled & can be BOGO50 somexs but the highlighters really steal the show. I've got the bronzer palette too from MUR. This bronzer does not fade, it does not turn dirty looking nor greasy. Really gr8!! It has a fine sheen, not matte, but not too glittery. Winning!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have this in the shade Golden Days, which is a super light bronze. I actually use this as a highlighter because it give the most beautiful sheen on your skin when it is blended out. Even though it's a bronzer and I'm quite pale, I don't find it too dark to highlight with. Although I am more tanned than usual so that could be why. Overall, this is a super nice product, no matter what you use it for, and really affordable too! The packaging is sturdy as well which is nice. Love this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer, I've got mine in the shade rock on world I think and it's a beautiful bronzer with copper undertones, perfect when I'm a bit tan! I use this as an eyeshadow too and it looks gorgeous! Too bad I dropped it and it shattered to pieces really easily! I can still use it though

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

HOLY GRAIL BRONZER!!!!! Blends beautifully, packaging is great, not orangey and lasts all day! I was using Lorac Tantalizer bronzer for quite some time but I have switched to this and I'll NEVER buy another brand of bronzer again! Every makeup junkie needs to know about Makeup Revolution. I have blush and eyeshadow a palettes from this brand also- none of the products from this brand have let me down. I recommend to anyone and everyone!