Kat Von D Damned (Everlasting Liquid Lipstick)

Kat Von D Damned (Everlasting Liquid Lipstick)

1.0

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sorry Im running late and can't give a full review but I want to put this up tp save someone from buying this. Although I absolutely love Kat Von D liquid lipsticks I do not love this shade. Or exorcism. I brought this yesterday in the color Damned when I got home and apply this lipstick the color is not the same as a color that shows in tube. I was very disappointed to see that it looks really Brown after it dries and it's not really met it looks kind of metallic. I showed a worker in Sephora my observations that I detected with these two colors. The Sephora manager decided to Swatch them on her hand herself. She will Blown Away with the results. She said that she could not believe that she never noticed that. That the colors are not the same as shown in the two and they are metallic. Now I do own a lot of Kat Von D liquid lipsticks but these two shades horrible. I have had exorcism at least two and a half years now and I have not touched it but once. Also I just want to briefly review witches a little bit, you're probably better off getting the liquid lipstick from Mac called caviar. Witches do not completely dry down to a black Matte still has a sticky film afterward but if you get caviar by Mac it's a matte complete. I do love the applicators of the Kat Von D but I think the Mac is better. This shade Damned is literally "Damned". Damned to shame because its a nice color (outside the tube). I can't complain about the 20 dollar price tag but better get my "Damned " liquid lipstick color right when I apply or Im going back to Sephora do RETURN. Have a great day beautiful ladies and gents!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was on the prowl for a deep burgundy vampy shade for fall. This was not it! Shade is described as a "black cherry". One coat dries to a muddy brick red shade. Way too brown. Two coats is almost black. This product only requires one coat. For others struggling to find a deep enough shade of red, bypass this one. I did see a few youtube reviews on this color, and imo the product had not dried completely. I did not get anywhere near the same results. I am in bewteen light and medium skin tone for comparison purposes.

The application takes some practice for those who haven't tried a liquid lipstick. Work fast so the product does not dry while applying, but be careful to avoid mistakes. Do not apply to dehydrated lips. Be sure to exfoliate and moisturize. I would advise against reapplying over an already dried application. I was able to remove the product with an oil based makeup remover, but a light tint may remain when using very dark shades. I would definitely try this product again in different colors. As far as price and packaging, price is average for a liquid long wear lipstick, and I honestly do not care as much about presentation as I do the actual product but I have seen better.