L'Oreal Color Fresco

L'Oreal Color Fresco

4.2

on 7/15/2007 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this is Ice Spice and Crushed Blush. Love them. I wrote separate reviews on them under their specific color. Anyway, with this price you can't get such a quality in any other brands. I like the texture, the color, the lasting power, the easiness of carrying, the size, the weight, the easy application, the versatile, the nice effects that can be created and the price of this product. Want to buy more other colors but don't know where can I find them again .....

I have this in Blue Ice - it's a gorgeous shimmery metallic ice blue, which works surprisingly well in my NC25 skin and dark brown eyes. It has a lovely soft texture, applies a bit lumpy but is very creamy and blendable, so it smooths to a more even coverage. It also feels cool and fresh upon contact with skin. I have this for years as I only use it in warmer seasons, and it comes in a compact twist-up stick which is very convenient and portable. Unfortunately it's been discontinued, but I would have loved to try some of the other colours. Round about the same time (i think it was nearly 7 years ago!) Bath & Body Works was available in the UK and they had a similar product which I also love. Reading all the wonderful BBW reviews on MUA makes me really wish that it was available over here again.

on 6/4/2005 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Got these at Rite Aid for 1.99 each.I picked up gold coin and Iced Coffee(I think that's the shade).I wanted bubbly too but it looked like it had been tested:(.I tried these after I got them and I have to say for a creamy eyeshadow they stay on well.The initial application feels nice and cool(and it was actually WARM in Maine yesterday!)and even in the warmer weather it didn't fade or crease.I'd say snap these up now b/c it looks as if they are being phased out.Oh-BTW-gold coin is a shimmery pale gold shade(suited for the warmer tones)and Iced Coffee is a mid toned tan/bronze/beige,good as a crease color.I wore these yesterday with NARS All About Eve 1&2 and Blondie.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These barely show up and crease easily. I wouldn't buy again.

This is a fairly average product for me; the coolest thing about it is how it feels cool to the touch when you apply it. I have this is Silver Bells (silver), Iced Coffee (brown) and Icy Spice (tan/beige); the colors are fine and the product is very portable, but the staying power is limited for me, as it is for all creme shadows. I get major creasing despite all (e/s base) attempts. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy them again!

I have this in a blue shade.In the beginning it worked really very well but now it dosent stick at all.Gosh I was about to break it.:\

on 5/9/2004 2:31:00 AM

I really like this e/s...and that's a first for a drugstore brand. I have this in pistachio ice and blue splash...both are very pretty and are great for sheer color (I didn't want e/s that would be too bright for everyday wear). I also like that you can layer them for an evening look.

I really love this product. I bought it in Iced Coffee and really loved it so today I bought it in Pistachio Ice and Gold Coin. I haven't tried those two but hopefully they'll be just as good as Iced Coffee. This is also very small and thus convenient to carry. They don't crease (like Maybelline's Color Delights) though they can be smudged if you touch your eye. Just basically stay away from touching them and you're all good. Overall a very great product and worth the money.

Update: I've tried on Pistachio Ice and Gold Coin. Pistachio's a good color though not really a favorite of mine. For some reason Gold Coin doesn't come out well for me. It looks blotchy. I still like that it's easy to carry and I LOVE Iced Coffee so i'm still giving it 5 stars.

on 6/27/2004 9:28:00 PM

I'm so surprised it came out great when I tried it. Bought my first one yesterday in cherry ice. I'm definitely going back to buy the other colors. The color stays on all day and it works well with other eyeshadows for layering and blending.

on 8/15/2004 12:43:00 PM

I have Fresco's in gold coin, bubbly, and pistaschio...which I all adore! My favorite is pistaschio, excellent for going out. I LOVE the refreshing, cool feeling it has when applied. I am going to collect more very soon!