Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Vitamin C Facial Wash

Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Vitamin C Facial Wash

3.7

Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Laurate, Limonene, Polyquaternium-7, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citral, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Maltodextrin, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 5/30/2018 2:58:00 PM

Nice cleanser! Never tried Soap & Glory before, and I was pleasantly surprised by how well this worked out for me.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive, and it is clog-prone. My HG cleanser is Peter Thomas Roth's Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, but sometimes I like to use different ones.

Lathers up nicely and rinses off easily. Makes my skin feel extra clean, but never dried out. Not really suited for makeup removal though, I use something different for that- either an oil cleanser or a creamy foaming one. So this is more of a "wake up" cleanser for me. Also good as a 2nd step in a double-cleanse.

In short, this does the job. I didn't detect any added brightness or glow while I was using this. But it kept my skin nice and clear.

I'd buy this again. Good stuff!

on 4/24/2018 4:46:00 AM

I love this face wash. Apparently, foaming face wash is supposed to be too drying, but I do not have that problem with this face wash. It lathers gently and cleans pretty well (I do need eye makeup remover for mascara and eyeliner) but it works nicely as one step in my double cleanse routine. For about $12 you get a huge bottle. I bought this 10 months ago and it is only half gone, so it is a great value. I love all the Soap and Glory skin care products I've tried.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this facewash for Target about two weeks ago, and I can never be without it. My face is much clearer than before. People complain about the scent and the pink beads, but for myself, as long as it works, I don't care. For 11.99 you get a huge bottle that lasts you awhile. I haven't really put a real dent in mine and I've had it two weeks. I use less than a quarter amount to wash my face in the morning and at night and my completion has improved so much. This is definitely worth a try!

I wasn't expecting to love this product as much as I do. I was able to effortlessly wash the makeup off my face and could feel my skin was clean after. The smell is great, too. There is a ton of product and I found that I didn't need much to do the job.
My only complaints is that It can leave your face feeling a little tight and dry after use and the cap has broken off early on both bottles I have gotten.

on 4/10/2018 3:34:00 PM

So far so good!!
I have had combination spot prone skin for the last 10 years, purchasing everything on the market - from high end to drugstore and even visiting the pharmacy section of acne skin care.
Nothing ever worked, either too drying or not combating spots at all.
I thought I would give this a go after getting it in a box set at Christmas time and hearing from a friend (with amazing skin) that it was decent - no thought at all that it would be something that actually worked.
6 weeks on - using this wash day and night - my skin has seen dramatic change - and makes me wonder whether I just needed a basic product for more “normal” skin after all.
I am more glowy and even in skin tone, less redness, much less spots (I haven’t had a white head in literally over a month - amazing)!
So shocked and this is such a huge and cheap product. Definitely recommend

on 3/19/2018 3:16:00 AM

My friend tried this product out and like it a lot but it made her face really dry so she gave it to me. For me the first week of using it was really good it cleared up my forehead acne a lot and I’m super acne prone around my forehead and chin. But after the first week my acne went back to normal, nothing really changed after that. I was already kinda expect because NOTHING has made my acne go away.😫😫

on 2/17/2018 10:36:00 AM

Smells like cleaning products and stings the eyes. Beads not exfoliating but is cute pink color. Packaging is cute but product didnt wow me. Face does feel refreshed after using this since its kind of cooling. But the smell and how much it hurts my eyes just was the main complaint and i cant stand it lol. Its a boo boo for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite cleanser. Sometimes I try others, but in the end I always come back to this. Some reviewers have said that the little beady things inside are plastic, but they aren't. I was able to crush one between my fingernails and I watched it dissolve like a pill. I don't think their purpose is to exfoliate as much as simply to deliver some ingredient, maybe the vitamin C is within these beads, or maybe something minty, like the little spherules that are in some types of gum - Ice Breakers?

Anyway -- My skin tends to look dull, sallow, dry, bleh, meh. My skin is dry, but I have big pores and I'm plagued with enough blackheads in my T-zone to trigger somebody's trypophobia. I need some help.

The vitamin C in this cleanser is, apparently, just what I needed. The first time I washed my face with this, I couldn't believe how much brighter, fresher, cleaner and clearer my whole face looked. I had no redness, the blotchiness in my skin was gone, my pores were tighter, I felt so clean yet so hydrated, basically it was surreal. I thought things like this only happened in overdramatized before and after photos, but I really did have significant results after one wash. I seriously had the skin of a porcelain doll after the first use. And the results are consistent! It keeps working.

I really like the somewhat minty feeling and scent it has too. My skin has always responded very well to minty-type ingredients, as well as my brain at 7 in the morning. Wakes you up.

But there is a downfall to this lovely mintiness - it burns like crazy if you get it in your eyes. Don't try to remove makeup with this, because that isn't what it's for and trust me, you'll be sorry. Another thing I don't love is the consistency. It's a gel, so it can feel like it takes forever to rinse off completely.

All in all, I really hope they continue making this, because I have never had such amazing, immediate and consistent results with no downsides.

on 9/28/2017 3:10:00 AM

I was introduced to this cleanser by my cousin and i absolutely love it. It's a refreshing gel that cleanse my pores and remove dirt and oil without drying my skin. With a few bucks you get a decent amount of cleanser that will last you for a year if you take just a pea-size twice a day (trust me, you just need pea-size for this). The beads are really small and when you squeeze the gel out u don't get enough beads to exfoliate your skin, so don't be afraid to use it on a daily basis; no cleanser should do the exfoliating products' job either. It lathers very well and left a glowiness on my skin. It also arrives with a divine, energizing scent that i can't live without every morning. The coloring and scent ingredients, however, probably should be considered carefully if you have sensitive skin but i think overall this is not a harsh cleanser at all for most of us to tolerate. For anyone who hates gel formula in general or has bad experience with terrible drugstore gel cleansers like Simple face wash or Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit and struggles to find an alternative, this one should be in your basket soon.

on 9/18/2017 3:07:00 AM

This is not a makeup remover, its a cleanser for washing your face. I love this, I use it all the time, it cleans my face without being drying or irritating. I dont like the little pink plastic balls but only because theyre so bad for the environment. For that reason I try to limit my use of this product but otherwise I really like it. For under a tenner its a brilliant cleanser.