Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

4.3

Paraffinum Liquidum, Diisotearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Butyrosperfum Parkii, Dipentaerythirityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Isostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/capic Triglyceride, Squalane, Nylon-12, Irvingia Gabonensis, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrogenated Coco-glycerides, Fragrance, Glyceryl Oleate, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Arachis Hypogaea, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, Bht, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Linalool, Cutronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Eugenol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492

on 4/22/2016 12:37:00 PM

WOW. Simply wow. I'm currently on Accutane so I need extra moisture on my lips. Seeing as I'm sick of using the typical Aquaphor/Vaseline combo, I decided to purchase a lipbalm that would smell pleasant and give some color.
This product moisturizes my lips very nicely (obviously not as much as Aquaphor, but I didn't expect it to). Also, the SMELL: it's so light and reassuring. Lastly, it looks like lip gloss, which is exactly what I was looking for. For around $25 CAD, this product is well worth it.

p.s. the tube is now blue and no longer the medical looking boring white.

on 11/12/2015 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is the best lip balm I have ever tried and I never use anything but this. It really moisturizes lips. It has just the right consistency: not too liquidy or gloopy, and not too waxy. I hate those twist-up waxy lip balms that just feel like you've got candle wax on. I try to buy this lip balm in France, especially at the airport duty free where it is much cheaper than in the States. Example: In the US, this retails at around $24. In the Paris airport duty free, it's 12 Euros! At Sephora in Paris it's around 15 to 16 Euros. I once got 5 of this lip balm at the Charles de Gaulle Airport - I cleaned out their stock!

To Read all 97 Reviews, Login or Join

This is a great lip balm that actually make your lips better over time. I've tried a lot of lip balms that work in the moment, but don't do anything to make my lip texture and moisture levels better in the long run - this does! After only a few days my lips are smoother and there's no cracking dead skin.

The consistency of the product is different from what I'm used to. It feels kind of like a lip gloss - though it's not sticky. It sinks into my lips, while at the same time covering them and it stays on a long time. It has a rose-y scent, but it's not too strong.

The price is pretty stiff, but I think it's worth it because as of now it's the only lip balm that actually does its job for me.

on 1/10/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Nothing special. I have very dry lips, so I tried this due to good reviews. Is ok, but certainly not a miracle worker. Does the same job of any drugstore lip balm.

on 11/11/2013 1:34:00 PM

I don't like using lip balms cos they r sticky and feels so uncomfy on the lips. However there r times when lack of water, traveling in different countries etc causes the lips to start cracking (which feels absolutely miserable). So I decided to try it after a friend's recommendation.

This lip balm works immediately when it is put on my lips.. And it smells amazing!!!

I will only ONLY use this lip balm <3

on 4/17/2013 10:23:00 AM

definitely one of the best lipbalm i've ever used.. must try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very very dry and chapped lips all the time. When I was buying other Clarins products, the SA recommend me this lipbalm which she claimed really feel nice on lips because she herself was using it. Well, I tend to believe experience-based recommendation and I was almost running out of lipbalm at that time so I bought it.
In daytime, it doesn't create lips-changing effect, but after I drink/eat, I still can feel the moisturizer stays for a while. I like my Banana Boat SPF 30 better.
Good thing is: I found that when I applied it generously at night, I'll wake up seeing the "lips dead skin" are ready to be wiped, revealing brand new, healty-look lips.
I'm not sure if I'll buy it again, but I do recommend it for night use.

on 2/24/2013 11:22:00 AM

I'm happier with my Labello lipbalm which is much cheaper than the Clarins.

on 2/16/2013 6:57:00 AM

This was expensive, and although it goes on nicely and seems to plump up the lips, I found it almost made my lips dry again shortly afterwards, so that was pretty irritating. Better sticking to a very basic lip balm than wasting money on this.

This was the only lip balm that worked on my super dry/ chapped/ peeling lips. Pregnancy somehow made my skin really dry, including my lips, and this lip balm made my lips better within 2 days. Will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lip Treatments