Equate Regular Nail Polish Remover

No Image

3.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This product is an ok product I usually use acetone remover but it works ok but it runs out easy in just 1-4 uses for me I get the 6 FL OZ (177 mL) one if you do you're nails and toes look for a bigger bottle but it works but not too good for me because I love doing nail art or I just love to do my nails a lot I like this brand but would say use their acetone one it's the best one

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Finally, a nail polish remover that isn't a pain in the ass to use. This is one of those sponge nail polish removers where you dip and twist your nail to remove polish. I always hesitated to try one of these because I was so used to regular nail polish remover and just wasn't sure how this would work, but one day I decided to take the plunge.

I'm so glad I did! The only con I can think of for this product is you can't use it on your toes, so you will still need to keep regularly packaged nail polish remover and cotton for your toe nail polish. Unless you want to try to dip your toes in this, now that I think about it I suppose you could try, but for some reason the thought of that weirds me out.

However, other than that, this stuff is almost a miracle. I just stick my finger in the sponge, twist, and bam. Every bit of polish that was on my nails is removed. I admittedly haven't tried this with chunky glitter polish, but to remove any type of regular nail polish this stuff works. I really can't recall how much I spent on this, it was a little pricier than regularly packaged nail polish remover, but only by a dollar or so. I would highly recommend this product and it's probably going to be my go-to nail polish remover from now on.