Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

Shiseido  Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

2.8

on 12/27/2017 1:22:00 PM

Very expensive and I didn't notice any difference even when I have used the whole small bottle. I started using the Ultimune power infusing concentrate on my whole face along with my eye area and saved by not purchasing this again.

on 10/5/2017 11:30:00 PM

Besides a refreshing smell, I don't see it doing much to my eye area after one month of day and night usage. Definitely far from its claims. It does well as a temporary cooling moisturizer for me but nothing more. For this there are so much more options that could fare better. I will not repurchase.

on 3/13/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I really enjoy the effects of this product, but don't see a necessity for it if you're already using an eye cream. I'm using it as an eye cream right now. It blurs the crinkles around my eyes I see just when I smile, and feels smooth and velvety upon application. Quick absorption. Great under makeup. I'm not sure how I feel about alcohol in an anti aging eye product, but it does feel and look great on my skin. Right now I'm just using eye creams as preventative measures and don't have aging issues to treat, so I tend to try a lot of different products. I'm not sure I would purchase again, but also don't have anything negative to say about this product except it is pricey, but that is expected from a prestige brand

Pros:
- easily aborsbed due to alcohol content
- non greasy / light weight
- pump is well made to deliver right amount of product

Cons:
- no effect on dark eye circles
- no effect on fine lines
- it's purpose is uncertain generally speaking?

on 7/29/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this product from the Shiseido VIP Event that was held my city. We were given full size sample products to try and Shiseido was promoting the Eye serum at the time.
I'm on the fence with this product, it's not a bad product, but I don't love it either. I've been using this eye serum morning and night for about 1.5 months now. The serum is packaged in a pink pump tube, very similar to the Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Because it is a pump, it is hygienic so no need to worry about germs. The product is a clear white gel-like form, a slightly thick lotion. The product dispenses nicely without clogging the spout. I don't use a full pump but use about a quarter pump for each eye. I apply the product mainly under my eyes and the left over I apply on my eyelids. The texture is very smooth and it blends easily on the skin. I pat the product around my eyes and it does not feel sticky nor does it leave a sticky residue after. After using the serum, I apply my eye cream on top as the serum was advertised that it helps other products absorb and work better on the skin. After using the serum, I have not had any breakouts around my area, but I did develop some milia. I'm not certain if it was due to the serum or just my own body creating it because it only occurred on one eye. I continued to use the serum after and my milia went away so I'm not sure if it was the cause of it. I gave this 4 lippies because the product itself is great but I'm not sure if it made a difference around my eyes. I don't really have wrinkles under my eyes but I still have dark shadows under my eyes. However, I am not using any serum or creams that target darkness under eyes so I'm wondering if that could be a reason. The serum is hydrating and has not made my skin worse. Perhaps this serum is working as more of a prevention measure than a treatment, for me anyway. I'm not sure if I would buy this product once I run out of the serum but as of now, there's nothing wrong with it so I would recommend other people to try it out to see if it works for them for the reason they are wanting to get it. I will update if I note any difference in the coming weeks.