Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

3.5

on 4/24/2016 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am using ultimune power infusing for my face and I also got the eye version however I have not been impressed. The product is not greasy and gives a nice glow around the eyes, but it does not has any effect on wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles around the eyes. If you use eye cream then this product adds nothing extra. You do not spend extra money for it. Instead of buying this product, buying a very good eye cream is more convenient.

on 7/29/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this product from the Shiseido VIP Event that was held my city. We were given full size sample products to try and Shiseido was promoting the Eye serum at the time.
I'm on the fence with this product, it's not a bad product, but I don't love it either. I've been using this eye serum morning and night for about 1.5 months now. The serum is packaged in a pink pump tube, very similar to the Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Because it is a pump, it is hygienic so no need to worry about germs. The product is a clear white gel-like form, a slightly thick lotion. The product dispenses nicely without clogging the spout. I don't use a full pump but use about a quarter pump for each eye. I apply the product mainly under my eyes and the left over I apply on my eyelids. The texture is very smooth and it blends easily on the skin. I pat the product around my eyes and it does not feel sticky nor does it leave a sticky residue after. After using the serum, I apply my eye cream on top as the serum was advertised that it helps other products absorb and work better on the skin. After using the serum, I have not had any breakouts around my area, but I did develop some milia. I'm not certain if it was due to the serum or just my own body creating it because it only occurred on one eye. I continued to use the serum after and my milia went away so I'm not sure if it was the cause of it. I gave this 4 lippies because the product itself is great but I'm not sure if it made a difference around my eyes. I don't really have wrinkles under my eyes but I still have dark shadows under my eyes. However, I am not using any serum or creams that target darkness under eyes so I'm wondering if that could be a reason. The serum is hydrating and has not made my skin worse. Perhaps this serum is working as more of a prevention measure than a treatment, for me anyway. I'm not sure if I would buy this product once I run out of the serum but as of now, there's nothing wrong with it so I would recommend other people to try it out to see if it works for them for the reason they are wanting to get it. I will update if I note any difference in the coming weeks.