SHISEIDO Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

SHISEIDO Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

2.0

on 10/5/2017 11:30:00 PM

Besides a refreshing smell, I don't see it doing much to my eye area after one month of day and night usage. Definitely far from its claims. It does well as a temporary cooling moisturizer for me but nothing more. For this there are so much more options that could fare better. I will not repurchase.

on 6/2/2016 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this product. I love the slip to it, which I am sure is just silicone but it does feel very nice when applied. I have not noticed a reduction in dark circles, in fact my circles seemed to be more noticeable when I switched to this eye serum/gel from my regular creams (avon anew clinical eye lift or kiss my face eyewitness), my crepeing seems reduced. No increase in milia. I do adore the texture of this and my eye area feels softer and more smooth for a longer period of time with this product. I would probably give this a 2.5 not a 3. Would not repurchase because the dark circles were too much for me. But I do recommend this for anyone who wants a great feeling eye serum but does not have dark circles.

on 10/11/2015 1:32:00 PM

I used a sample for 3 days & noticed nothing. I would not purchase this.