Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

Shiseido  Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate

2.7

on 10/5/2017 11:30:00 PM

Besides a refreshing smell, I don't see it doing much to my eye area after one month of day and night usage. Definitely far from its claims. It does well as a temporary cooling moisturizer for me but nothing more. For this there are so much more options that could fare better. I will not repurchase.

on 3/13/2017 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I really enjoy the effects of this product, but don't see a necessity for it if you're already using an eye cream. I'm using it as an eye cream right now. It blurs the crinkles around my eyes I see just when I smile, and feels smooth and velvety upon application. Quick absorption. Great under makeup. I'm not sure how I feel about alcohol in an anti aging eye product, but it does feel and look great on my skin. Right now I'm just using eye creams as preventative measures and don't have aging issues to treat, so I tend to try a lot of different products. I'm not sure I would purchase again, but also don't have anything negative to say about this product except it is pricey, but that is expected from a prestige brand

on 6/2/2016 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this product. I love the slip to it, which I am sure is just silicone but it does feel very nice when applied. I have not noticed a reduction in dark circles, in fact my circles seemed to be more noticeable when I switched to this eye serum/gel from my regular creams (avon anew clinical eye lift or kiss my face eyewitness), my crepeing seems reduced. No increase in milia. I do adore the texture of this and my eye area feels softer and more smooth for a longer period of time with this product. I would probably give this a 2.5 not a 3. Would not repurchase because the dark circles were too much for me. But I do recommend this for anyone who wants a great feeling eye serum but does not have dark circles.

on 10/11/2015 1:32:00 PM

I used a sample for 3 days & noticed nothing. I would not purchase this.

Pros:
- easily aborsbed due to alcohol content
- non greasy / light weight
- pump is well made to deliver right amount of product

Cons:
- no effect on dark eye circles
- no effect on fine lines
- it's purpose is uncertain generally speaking?

on 4/24/2016 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am using ultimune power infusing for my face and I also got the eye version however I have not been impressed. The product is not greasy and gives a nice glow around the eyes, but it does not has any effect on wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles around the eyes. If you use eye cream then this product adds nothing extra. You do not spend extra money for it. Instead of buying this product, buying a very good eye cream is more convenient.

on 7/29/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this product from the Shiseido VIP Event that was held my city. We were given full size sample products to try and Shiseido was promoting the Eye serum at the time.
I'm on the fence with this product, it's not a bad product, but I don't love it either. I've been using this eye serum morning and night for about 1.5 months now. The serum is packaged in a pink pump tube, very similar to the Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. Because it is a pump, it is hygienic so no need to worry about germs. The product is a clear white gel-like form, a slightly thick lotion. The product dispenses nicely without clogging the spout. I don't use a full pump but use about a quarter pump for each eye. I apply the product mainly under my eyes and the left over I apply on my eyelids. The texture is very smooth and it blends easily on the skin. I pat the product around my eyes and it does not feel sticky nor does it leave a sticky residue after. After using the serum, I apply my eye cream on top as the serum was advertised that it helps other products absorb and work better on the skin. After using the serum, I have not had any breakouts around my area, but I did develop some milia. I'm not certain if it was due to the serum or just my own body creating it because it only occurred on one eye. I continued to use the serum after and my milia went away so I'm not sure if it was the cause of it. I gave this 4 lippies because the product itself is great but I'm not sure if it made a difference around my eyes. I don't really have wrinkles under my eyes but I still have dark shadows under my eyes. However, I am not using any serum or creams that target darkness under eyes so I'm wondering if that could be a reason. The serum is hydrating and has not made my skin worse. Perhaps this serum is working as more of a prevention measure than a treatment, for me anyway. I'm not sure if I would buy this product once I run out of the serum but as of now, there's nothing wrong with it so I would recommend other people to try it out to see if it works for them for the reason they are wanting to get it. I will update if I note any difference in the coming weeks.