CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 4/10/2019 9:49:00 PM

This is the best mascara ever for me. I do have very long eyelashes and because of that most other mascaras look somewhat garrish on me.. I love how this darkens my blond lashes without any clumps. It washes off so easily yet it holds up great in Florida humidity and when I exercise.

on 10/7/2017 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Normally I wear waterproof mascara, but it's so hard to remove. I found I was losing eyelashes. Naturally Glossy Mascara is an excellent replacement. It's not waterproof, but it doesn't run either. I love the brush and formula, because it looks so natural with absolutely no clumping. I bought the brown version and it creates a subtle defined look I'm looing for in a mascara. HG mascara.

I had high hopes for this mascara. I wanted something that would look natural and leave you with soft and feathery lashes. I was also looking for a soft brown colour, as I am a redhead with green eyes and prefer a softer, natural look. The mascara in shade brown/black just looks black to me. It is also one of the clumpiest mascaras I have ever tried and gives me the weirdest, most unnatural lashes. Do not recommend. I am sticking with Benefit They're Real! in brown instead.

First of all I've never ever ever been able to wear mascara before! Even the higher end and natural brands make my eyes water terribly and then my lashes fall out. I didn't even try for a few years because it was just a waste of money. So this is the first mascara that goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my eyes : ) Considering that I think its definitely worth the price (13 dollars I believe) I also love that it comes in a brown. I'm very fair and don't like the look of harsh black eye products. The only thing I noticed is that my tube doesn't stand up straight on its own. I think its just my tube has a little defect on packaging. Will definitely repurchase!

on 7/25/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I find this mascara to be even (minimal clumping) and long lasting, easy to apply, and good for a low-impact look - it doesn't do anything crazy, so I would describe it as a "normal but better" look.

This is my favourite mascara and I have been repurchasing this one for years. I prefer a natural look and this is perfect. Probably not the mascara for you if you are after very dramatic eyes but I find that it adds just enough definition for me for every day (though I have worn this in evening too).
One of the reason I first got this was the shade. I find black too harsh most of the time and this is available in Jet Brown which is a dark cool brown which I prefer to warmer browns when it comes to mascara.
I wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes and never had any issues with this product. I cannot say as much for other mascaras allegedly suitable for contact lens wearers which caused irritation as soon as I applied them and went straight into the bin.
Another positive point for me is that it doesn't clump. I am always careful to scrape off excessive product before applying but this applies better than other mascaras I have tried.

on 2/14/2013 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this product. Great for natural looking lashes. I got the black. I typically use Lancolme Defincils-waterproof- which is near perfect and I have high standards for mascara. Defincils seems to dry after a few weeks of use and can start to get a tad clumpy & flakey so I gave clinique Naturally Glossy a try. I really like this mascara. No clumps, absolutely no flaking, buildable, non-irritating and easily removable. Wish it offered a bit more "wow factor" and would love a waterproof version but this is an excellent mascara. Not for those that like a dramatic, false eye lashes look but great for everyday, work & a more natural look.

on 2/10/2013 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great basic and the best part about this mascara is that it holds up all day without smudging. It's not the best volumizing or lengthening mascara but still a great basic mascara that doesn't clump. Beautiful packaging. It's a slim reflective silver tube. I did notice that when I used this that my lashes didn't hold a curl so well afterward. Other than that I'm overall pleased with the product.

on 2/4/2013 3:39:00 PM

This is my mom's go-to mascara, so I finally caved and purchased one. I like thickening mascaras--the lashes I have are long enough (and I'm not a fan of the spidery look), but as I am getting older, I am noticing that more lashes fall out regularly. This mascara really doesn't do much of anything--it doesn't thicken, doesn't lengthen, but it also really doesn't flake much. So if you're really just looking for a mascara to darken your lashes, this is a good one to try.

on 5/12/2012 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE this mascara. I have this in 'Jet Brown' and I find this is perfect for a daytime look. This mascara produces such pretty, healthy, natural looking lashes. Don't be fooled by 'natural' though, you will definitely notice a difference with this mascara. It really defines and seperates each lash for a gorgeous eye-opening effect. It doesn't add a lot of volume (I wouldn't want this for an everyday look anyway) but does lengthen slightly. I apply after using my MAC eyelash curler and I find it holds the curl really well. Goes on beautifully without any clumping, doesn't smudge or irritate, lasts all day and is easy to remove. An absolute winner, will definitely repurchase. Thanks Clinique!